Nephilim esque Inspired Songs

Keep talking.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

WolfLover
Dawnrazor

Nephilim esque Inspired Songs

Post by WolfLover » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:09 am

Sorry, I haven't been on this forum in quite a few years, but here are some excellent rock and metal Nephilim-inspired songs. Some are obvious :roll: and some are not. I hope someone finds this list helpful. Maybe they could use it for a Nephilim Esque playlist or something.

Paradise Lost - Enchantment, The Lat Time, Forever Failure, Elusive Cure, and Yearn for Change
In The Woods - Yearning the Seeds of a New Dimension, Heart of the Ages, The Divinity of Wisdom, I Am Your Flesh, Weeping Willow, Karmakosmik, The Recalcitrant Protagonist, Towards the Black Surreal and
Opened Paradise - Distant Walks Through Shifting Lights (very similar to Last Exit, but still a super song)
Prayers for the Damned, Omega, Ximbalba, Leaving Dreamland, In Flesh, Visions Through the Circles of Chaos, Recreation and Yemanjá,
Tiamat - Whatever that Hurts, The Ar, Visionaire and maybe Do you Dream of Me?
Agalloch - In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion, Odal, You Were But A Ghost In My Arms, ... And The Great Cold Death Of The Earth, Fire Above, Ice Below and Not Unlike The Waves, The Watcher's Monolith
Garden Of Delight - Mainly the albums Sargonid Seal, Radiant Sons, Dawn, and Paradise Regained are the best recommendations
Moonspell - Opium, Scorpion Flower, Here Is the Twilight, Dreamless (Lucifer and Lilith), Omega White, Funeral Bloom, Domina, The Future is Dark, Malignia,
Watain - The Wild Hunt, They Rode on and The Waters of Ain does have some elements
The Eden House - To Believe in Something, Sin, 12th Night and Timeflows (Part 1)
Draconian - Sorrow of Sophia, Sleepwalkers, Lustrous Heart, The Sethian, Claw Marks On The Throne, and Ascend Into Darkness
Love Like Blood - 9+The Everlasting Dream, In the Shadow of the Sun and Walking in Demimondes
Tribulation - Strange Gateways Beckon, Soul Escape, Come, Become, to Be, Cries from the Underworld, The Lament, Nightbound, and The World
Sons of Neverland - Dream, For Love We Fall, Her Captive Soul, Rape, Requiem and Soulkeeper (I know some people will laugh at Sons of Neverland, but I really like them) 8)
Swallow the Sun - Cathedral Walls, With You Came The Whole Of The World's Tears, Heartstrings Shattering and Autumn Fire
Catherines Cathedral - My Elysian Field, Silent Age, and Isabelle
Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses, Love You to Death, Red Water (Christmas Mourning), Die With Me, Wolf Moon and Haunted
NFD - Most of NFD. But I would pick Waking the Dead, One Moment Between us, Dead Pool Rising, Rise, Unearthed and The Silence Of The Angels
Anathema - Shroud of Frost, The Silent Enigma, Cerulean Twilight, and Nocturnal Emission

That's all I can think of for now.
If you pass through my soul tonight
Gather all his troubles
Tomorrow's long with eternal night
Gather for tomorrow
When I'm gone wait here
Discover all of earth's surprises
When I'm gone wait here
I'll send my child my last good smile
Ngie
Leviathan

Re: Nephilim esque Inspired Songs

Post by Ngie » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:11 pm

Hi Wolflover, nice to read from you. Here's another Nephilim esque and Maccoyish inspired one as Seraphin Twin : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe4OQc8nczw
WolfLover
Dawnrazor

Re: Nephilim esque Inspired Songs

Post by WolfLover » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:51 pm

Ngie wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:11 pm
Hi Wolflover, nice to read from you. Here's another Nephilim esque and Maccoyish inspired one as Seraphin Twin : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe4OQc8nczw
Thanks very much, Ngie. I never heard of this band before. They do sound very good for sure. The singer does look a bit like that chap from that song 'You Spin Me Around'. :)
If you pass through my soul tonight
Gather all his troubles
Tomorrow's long with eternal night
Gather for tomorrow
When I'm gone wait here
Discover all of earth's surprises
When I'm gone wait here
I'll send my child my last good smile