Questions

Keep talking.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Circe
Moonchild

Questions

Post by Circe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:35 pm

Wondering if the forum is still quite active? How many members are there? Is it more a labour of love than a working site? How sick are you all of waiting for so many years for more material since Prophecy was first uploaded! :?:
markandre13
Leviathan

Re: Questions

Post by markandre13 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:51 pm

oh, is prophecy already years behind us?

there's been a hardcore group here which regularly met at FotN gigs, some even already attending FotN gigs in the 80ties. but after people also getting in contact via facebook and carl launching his own forum and no new songs appeared, things here have become quiet.
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Beladona
Moonchild

Post by Beladona » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:03 pm

carl launching his own forum
Which forum do you mean?
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:24 pm

Oh. https://www.fields-of-the-nephilim.com/ doesn't link to it anymore so I had to search a bit but I found that it's still up: New Gold Dawn

It seems to be even less active than this place.

And it looks like our WolfyBauwow is also trying to give it an infusion of life as she did here. :) Kudos!!!
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Circe
Moonchild

Post by Circe » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:35 pm

markandre13 wrote:oh, is prophecy already years behind us?

there's been a hardcore group here which regularly met at FotN gigs, some even already attending FotN gigs in the 80ties. but after people also getting in contact via facebook and carl launching his own forum and no new songs appeared, things here have become quiet.
I just thought it was very quiet here, thanks for the reply
Selena
Watcher

Post by Selena » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:18 pm

I also wonder why all the admins/mods (except for markandre) are gone without a notice?

Can nobody get in touch with any of them?
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:32 pm

Selena wrote:Can nobody get in touch with any of them?
It should be possible to send ian, Blue Angel and Morphic an email or private message via their profile here.