Sea ya, wouldn't want to be ya...

Keep talking.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Sea ya, wouldn't want to be ya...

Post by WolfyBauwow » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:18 pm

...unless your awesome, which you probably are :P

Well my time here has about run out. But it's been ...fun?

My companion returns from a month stay with his family that gave me a respite. So its back to the grind for me and I wont have much time for other things. Being a caregiver is a full time job (as well as caring for an elderly parent)
Being he is autistic in addition to physical health issues has made things tough. I took on an awful lot but when I heard his familys story , his father severely combat disabled veteran, his mom going through cancer, him having nothing in this world and near death, I couldnt refuse. Its been a hard 7 year slog trying to squeese care for him out of the goverenment, and teach him everything, from how to talk on the phone to prepare his own meals etc. But we've made progress and his family have been so appreciative. I just procured caregiving , and housing supports FINALY and plunging headlong into sorting that. Its been one of the greatest challenges of my life but a rewarding one.

He is also a musical savant . Whats facinating is how is some areas like social and basic needs he is very impared but has an impressive level of intelligence and can solve complex mathematical puzzles and understand many subjects in great detail that are far beyond my understanding. This month he starts music therapy. I am very excited about what this will bring, as I used to work with special needs people doing equine therapy and music lessons. They have a band program too where they get them together to do shows. I cant wait to see their faces when they hear his monster bass playing! lol can play almost any progressive and power metal music out there. He learned all on his own by listening and his father, before the military, was a metal guitarist in Cali. I hope this brings great things. Like a charitable music project idea I have of gathering people like him and shaman and healers and other beings from around the world to contribute to it.

Aside from that ,Ive been working hard at rebuilding my health from my cancer battle and car accident. Im now able to start working out again . Ive got a box of bikinis and a dream to ride the wild surf on the Jersey shore!
My other focus is setting my sights on opening a wellness retreat on the Big Island Hawaii for my struggling daughter who needs this and me right now and who is my #1 priority. It seems right as I've had me experiences with precognative dreams of Iz Kamakawiwo'ole and other syncronicity telling me to ride this wave to whatever destiny, fair winds or foul.

big thanks to my supporters. I know some will be glad Im gone, and some will only appreciate my Maleficant side,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brd-ssFxMnQ

But I think the strongest part of my nature is more Moana,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxX6GFm3e9s

So until whenever, I'll still prowl around and listen as I can. I had to heed the call back. So loud. volume way ruff

wishing lots of love and the best to all the fans, Carl this is for you,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJQSBwWHN_s