Setlist for Amphi 2017

Past and present concerts. Keep on talking about memories from the past, or about the gigs that are up and coming.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Will there be new offerings 'as yet unseen' at Amphi?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:38 am

New songs performed?
No votes
Prophesy sampler available to buy?
6%
New designed T-shirts for sale?
50%
New stage backdrop and banners?
No votes
Nergal to join band for 'Penetration'?
No votes
Nod, Paul, Peter and Tony to join Carl for encore?
11%
Amphi to be announced as farewell gig?
No votes
Big pay day for Carl?
33%

Total votes: 18
TruGoff
Moonchild

Setlist for Amphi 2017

Post by TruGoff » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:38 am

Ten years since the 2007 London Astoria comeback gig and only one new song, so what do think the set for Amphi will contain?
Last edited by TruGoff on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mindcleener
Nephilim

Re: Setlist for Amphi 2017

Post by mindcleener » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:48 am

There will be a new shirt. That´s all :-)
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:34 am

shirtical bollocks and same shit as usual
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
hellboy69
Dawnrazor

Post by hellboy69 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Same ol' shirtlist i reckon *smoking*
in the swirling pool of blood and brains...
pyretta_blaze
Moonchild

Post by pyretta_blaze » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:32 am

From description of the gig Ihave got a feeling that probably it will be MS album in row?
this is Julia Filchenkova
Moonchild

Post by Dravid » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:39 am

pyretta_blaze wrote:From description of the gig I have got a feeling that probably it will be MS album in row?
I'd be VERY surprised if that happened and I don't believe the gig descriptions have any substance to them (unless they specifically state what is going to be played). Not that I'm too keen on MS anyways. I'd much prefer some of the DR material which hasn't been played since the split.

Won't happen, I believe, for the same reason: My understanding is that the guys don't rehearse together. So how should those who haven't written the material learn to play it? And might those hired as live musicians even ask for some extra money to learn 'new' songs?

Anyways, She (like ITY 2525) has never been played live. The last live outing of Requiem and Xiberia was when? I'd have to check, but it was ages ago. Even Shroud and STTL were last played live more than two years ago.

NGD rarely happens, but that one is a possibility.

The only chance I see for some progress is if Tony would get more influence. Now how likely is that? The opposite seems to have taken place. Not only no further progress on Equinox, but lately it has not even been played in its rudimentary form anymore.

Well, not having unrealistic expectations makes it harder to be let down ;-) So as long as it's at least Carl and Tony playing (plus guitarists who have lately done ok playing Nephilim, that is, assuming AJD will now be back), I'll try to be there. As depressing as it is to think about the wasted potential of what once was the best band in the world, on a good day the current tribute act still delivers a live experience like few others.