Starchild

A forum to discuss the more arcane side of FOTN. If you want a more serious discussion on FOTN then you'll find it here.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Bau
Nephilim

Starchild

Post by Bau » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:15 pm

bare with me readers I know this is goign to be a mind numbing one for most.

found this:

http://www.starchildproject.com/

an interesting website about a skull artifact theorised to be a human/alien hybrid.
I was surprised to read about Morgellons on the site as well (a new as yet unexplain growing epidemic)

The artist impression of the skull resemble strongly Crowleys Lam/Aiwass
Which I guess would be the precursor to Moonchild according to this rather interesting article.

http://www.boudillion.com/lam/lam.htm

"In communications with Lam, the symbolism of the egg featured prominently."

""It is Our aim to obtain some insight not only into the nature of Lam, but also into the possibilities of using the Egg as an astral space-capsule for travelling to Lam's domain, or for exploring extra-terrestrial spaces in the sense in which O.T.O. Tantric Time-Travelers are exploring the Tunnels of Set in intra-cosmic and chthonian capsules." "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9g1yRXF8I8

""To quote Kenneth Grant: "To gaze into the eyes of this entity is to invite potent contact. One feels an immediate sensation of lightness, of weightlessness, and then a sensation of falling... of being sucked into a vortex...." Sound familiar? ""

yes , thats just how I felt gazing into the eyes of my beautiful ferret.

"It is well known among UFO investigators that the eyes of the "grey aliens" have a powerful effect on the witness. Witnesses often feel like they are being sucked into their eyes. They also invoke deep feelings of fear. "

you think mabee that was the effect Carl was going for with this photo?

"Grant continues with instructions: "The eyes will enlarge and will suck in [your] consciousness until there arises a sensation of being within the entities head." (Again, this is presented as a good thing.) "

I don't know, sounds uncomfortable, anyone try getting sucked into his head?

Or channeling aliens with magick like in that article? (I'd be careful about the sexmagick though, as you might end up with a probing :shock: :oops: and subsequent starchild, and I seriously doubt most aliens are willing to pay child support. :roll: )

P.S. I think the most startling revelation of that article on LAM is the last photo on the page - Crowley as Curly. if that isnt an epic connection, I don't know what is.

seriously though anyone have any other opinions or incite into the Starchild project?

also about this Parsons Hubbard connection and Moonchild creation. and if they suposedly suceeded what would have become of the person they claim to be the moonchild? Back to my first supposition of the starchild vs the moonchild, were they supose to be channeling the spirit/intelligence of one of the alien beings into the moonchild and If multipule people are practicing this ritual , shouldnt there be lots of moonchildern running around? And what about this suposed open portal? have there been moonchildren being born, ritual or no, just willy nilly all over the place?
Twist of fate wont give me a break and myself I'm slow and tired ~ COC
Ngie
Leviathan

Re: Starchild

Post by Ngie » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Bau wrote: seriously though anyone have any other opinions or incite into the Starchild project?
As a sirius answer :wink: here's an excerpt of an article about attention, entitled Etre ou ne pas être dans la lune*, telle est l’attention...
"To be or not to be in the clouds*, Such is the attention ... written by Mireille Houart & Marc Romainville (Department for Education and Technology - University of Namur)

"He is always in the clouds*"
"Difficulty concentrating"
"Be careful, I would repeat ten times "
"This is where it happens"
"Open your ears"
"They do not know how to keep a job"
"This is the generation of zapping"

These comments come as a leitmotif in school life, whether at parent meetings, newsletters in remarks to the staff room or in everyday interaction in the classroom.

Attention is a basic process that contributes to good operation of other learning process.

The purpose of this paper is to show that attention is not just a matter of
ability or aptitude, but it requires the development, the students' strategies
mentally active.

To be careful, means to set priorities. Attention can be defined as the process
by which a person determines priorities of information processing. At one given point
the attention makes an election in the order of processing to be performed: one can not indeed be attentive to all the information we receive from outside besides
those from his own mental activity (memories, thoughts, etc.).. Will be taken into
account as a priority, and therefore will be the subject of attention, the information
present for the person, a meaning or interest. Alone will then processed consciously and completely by the cognitive system. Thus the Psychologists distinguish exogenous attention, triggered by an unexpected stimulus,
news and endogenous form, in which the person turns his attention so
voluntary and deliberate on information from its environment. In short, be careful
message of the teacher in the classroom is the isolation of environmental disturbances outside and inside, either voluntarily or because it challenges us.

Attention is therefore an interactive process: rather than saying that the student has not been attentive, more carefuly we should state that has not been stimulated to treat priority message from the teacher. A question of words, tell me
you? Not only. Indeed, this conception of attention brings us back to our methods
and our teaching practices and encourages us to ask ourselves what has been done to capture the attention of the student. Since we only have resource
attentional limited, a student who is not aware is simply a student who placed
attention where we did not want it instead. It also can be very attentive,
for example by remembering so concentrated his basketball game the night before.
When we say that a student is in the moon, this means that his attention is not focused on our world which focuses on information (the world outside or inside)
he considers most important to treat this time. Paying attention is not an issue
capacity, but the optimal allocation of cognitive resources, the allocation is
partly managed from the outside.
http://www.comportement.net/pedagogie/pdf/02.PDF

(*) from french to english 'être dans la lune' = 'to be in the clouds' possibly due to the UK weather which often hides the moon from sight :mrgreen:
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:08 pm

hmm Ngie I dont quite see how your response relates to the question you quoted but applys more to this:
Bau wrote:bare with me readers I know this is goign to be a mind numbing one for most.
Enoch
Dawnrazor

Post by Enoch » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm

I don't have any more insight into the Starchild-Skull, but I do have heard from it and find it pretty fascinating. Shame though they are in such desparate need of big amounts of money - in my opinion their admittedly very open plead for funds makes it all less believable.
Last edited by Enoch on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Night obliterates the day and all the fun begins
The Damned - Curtain Call

Citizen of a nation otherwise populated mainly by blinded, brain damaged xenophobes
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Bau wrote:hmm Ngie I dont quite see how your response relates to the question you quoted but applys more to this:
Bau wrote:bare with me readers I know this is goign to be a mind numbing one for most.
Numbing one for most :::> Obviously!

I've somewhat mixed the moonchild with the starchild wallowing in the clouds different layers. We can wander from the numb clouds to the moon and go even upper to the stars then like Icare down to hit the ground unless we fall happily in the sea. :wink:

"To quote Kenneth Grant: "To gaze into the eyes of this entity is to invite potent contact. One feels an immediate sensation of lightness, of weightlessness, and then a sensation of falling... of being sucked into a vortex...." Sound familiar? ""

yes , thats just how I felt gazing into the eyes of my beautiful ferret.

That's strange.

I think Kenneth Grant is describing hypnosis.

The feeling of love shared, of empathy as it seems to me does not induce such a thrilling chaotic destructive effect but on the opposite vibrations of warmth reflecting from inside and in between them both pairs of eyes and bodies.

exemples : Image

"Grant continues with instructions: "The eyes will enlarge and will suck in [your] consciousness until there arises a sensation of being within the entities head." (Again, this is presented as a good thing.) "

I dunno either enable to have a judgement of value. Weirdly it describes a drawing I made a couple of decades ago !

See what it inspires me : Image

you think mabee that was the effect Carl was going for with this photo?

Was Carl meaning to provoque fear ? Most probably as the usual attempt of domination and warning of the subject who would give a dive in those eyes. Now was he willing to dominate, dissuade, or just curious to try/play this possibility to impress his fans?

To gaze into the eyes of an entity may invite potent contact, at least it tells something to the one gazed. It can as well be an order to stop, move back stepping outside oneself. :mrgreen:

If the result of the crossing sights is for one an immediate sensation of lightness, of weightlessness, and then a sensation of falling... of being sucked into a vortex....it looks like hypnosis, the kind of Kaa the python tries on Mowgly. The advice there is hide your eyes and run away fast !
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 pm

nice comparisons with the jungle book scene of hypnosis, though I think Carl resembles Ka less and Mowgli more with his touseled hair and wild behavior.
Ngie wrote:[The feeling of love shared, of empathy as it seems to me does not induce such a thrilling chaotic destructive effect but on the opposite vibrations of warmth reflecting from inside and in between them both pairs of eyes and bodies.
If you ever live with a ferret you will discover that thrilling chaotic destructivness is thier specialty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zywqX1615_A
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Ferrets seem to be the funniest friends. :)

As for Kaa/Mowgly I guess Carl can play both :mrgreen:
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:03 am

Ngie wrote: As for Kaa/Mowgly I guess Carl can play both :mrgreen:
what an intriguing thought
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:29 pm

well alternately not at the same time of course.

Demo : Image

BTW smoking may damage your studio. :?

And to go on about starchild, a song of songs lyrics :

Shes got her head in the clouds
Shes got the stars in her eyes
Shes dancing with a dream in her heart
Shes got the wind in her hair
Moonchild shining bright
And she's dancing, with a dream in her heart

Severina*

She believes in angels,
She believes in will of the gods
And she's dancing amongst the magic dust
She believes in the midnight trance
She believes in love is the law
And she's dancing amongst the magic dust

Severina, severina

Star child!
Baby born of heaven!
Severina! Severina! Severina 
Ooooooooooooooooo....

Shes got a heart full of promise
Shes got a hand in her heart
Shes dancing by the light of the moon
Shes got a head full of secrets
Sworn to the faith of love on the will
Shes dancing by the light of the moon

Severina! severina!
Shes a gift from the gods and she's dancing
Severina! severina! severina!
Aaaaahhhhhh..........

(*) µSeverina or Save her inner :o

And Moby one statement : We're all made of stars 8)
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Ngie wrote:well alternately not at the same time of course.
with out making this sound any more crude than it already does, I bet he could be Kaa and Mowgli at the same time. :P
Ngie wrote:
BTW smoking may damage your studio. :?

this is very true. especialy whilst falling asleep at mixng desk *whistle*
Ngie wrote:

(*) µSeverina or Save her inner :o
not familiar with the song but fitting reference in those lyrics and play on words
Ngie wrote:
And Moby one statement : We're all made of stars 8)
oby won Chernobyly : may the fusion be with you :wink:
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:37 pm

"Oby won Chernobyly" : Oups! :lol: It wasn't deliberate.
"May the fusion be with you" : 8) *notworthy* Thank you for the good wish altho staying locked in fusion would be rather insane like denying reality. Finding the right distance (or balance between fusion and distance) and keeping it is one of the more difficult things to do.
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Ngie wrote:"Oby won Chernobyly" : Oups! :lol: It wasn't deliberate.
"May the fusion be with you" : 8) *notworthy* Thank you for the good wish altho staying locked in fusion would be rather insane like denying reality. Finding the right distance (or balance between fusion and distance) and keeping it is one of the more difficult things to do.

well I was meaning by fusion, more of an energy and fire burning within than any mind melding.
Some of us have the fire on the inside , some on the outside. :lol:
Some have souler flares that wreak havock on things around them :P

I myself , being well versed in the harnessing of combustion, from firepits to 4 stroke engines, and a firey temperment, have a mix of all three :oops: but most times I am just steadily liquid an languid like the ocean.

Perhaps Fusion can just apply to the spark of creativity, or perhaps just jazz / rock :wink: