So called men of renown? Great Old Ones? Huh!

A forum to discuss the more arcane side of FOTN. If you want a more serious discussion on FOTN then you'll find it here.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ngie
Leviathan

So called men of renown? Great Old Ones? Huh!

Post by Ngie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Just reading an article about flu, which is one of the big mysteries and purpose to mystification as every other discomforts most people undergo, let me quote Eric Ancelet, author of "To finish with Pasteur," Ed Marco Pietteur (diffusion Diffusion DG, 1998.)

"Every day, men of renown and of great value quote Pasteur ingenuously as a compelling models of what is most noble in human nature. Intelligence combined with intuition, tenacity in adversity, courage and the will to impose the torch of truth at the heart of darkness of ignorance. Pasteur is quoted without even thinking because he is a hero, a prophet, secular deity, and we need it to be this, we need to believe that such beings exist to guide us and protect us. Our immaturity calls the invincibility of a Father."

source:
http://www.retrouversonnord.be/grippe.htm
Bau
Nephilim

Re: So called men of renown? Great Old Ones? Huh!

Post by Bau » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 pm

well often the greatest discoveries are those that happen by chance, like the discovery of pennicilin. perhaps these could be considered divinely inspired or in ancent times, gifts from the gods. And so too people who have great abilities or talent.
Twist of fate wont give me a break and myself I'm slow and tired ~ COC
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:30 am

In some faithful heart is your memory enshrined?
Although you died back in nineteen-sixteen
In some faithful heart are you forever nineteen

Or are you a stranger without even a name?
Enclosed in forever behind a glass frame
In an old photograph, torn and battered, and stained.
And faded to yellow in a brown leather frame.

So-called men of renown those who send the children of nation to war like in this song "Green Fields of France".

A funny name for a french neph fan like me *notworthy* There's also a band of the name who's planned to play live tomorrow at a Celt'fest in my area unfortunately I can't find any information about them by now.

Another funny detail : about the song . According to Wikipedia Green fields of France is known as well as Willy Mac Bride and aka No man's land.

No man's ? Therefore woman's maybe.. in the year 2525... or women, oui homme(s) :lol: !
Eragon
Moonchild

Post by Eragon » Sat May 04, 2013 12:08 pm

There's also a band of the name who's planned to play live tomorrow at a Celt'fest in my area unfortunately I can't find any information about them by now.
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Sat May 04, 2013 4:06 pm

*cthulhu* :lol: *cthulhu*
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sat May 04, 2013 4:37 pm

A turning-point has been reached. Positive elements return after a long period of decline. The Old One now is transformed into the newly. The change is natural and spontaneous. Like the Dawnrazor, it develops without power on your part. If you return to health or to an understanding, there strengthen with remainder and gentleness.
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Sun May 05, 2013 8:49 am

Besides, saying that "men of reknown", and especially artists, are in fact just a bunch of wankers and you would not want to be one of them is sooooooo today. don't think. Work, shop, vote, watch tee-vee, reproduce, and repeat. Don't even try to elevate yourself. Say you are "unique" (like everybody else), we can sell you the T-shirt, if your ego needs it. Reeding eez for fagz lolz. Idiocracy rulz.
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:52 am

Hello to you both Thomas and Markandre, it took me time to answer, my apologize for that.
This topic about the occult was a reaction of mood I've needed to share here. I did because I was fed up with lies, those of people of renown or not, but especially of those for whom the end justifiies means and who impose their lies as the truth through deception or force, by lure, putting their name on a discovery they haven't made but stolen, etc.

The world -at least some of mine- nowadays is full of that, it's much about demystifying common myths.

In my list of beliefs, another one and a neph one : human food.

http://www.vegsource.com/news/2009/11/t ... ating.html

We the Nephilim : one more proof that we are degenerated depraved creatures fallen for we sinned ?