The Foo Fighters serenade the Westboro Baptist Church!

A forum to discuss the more arcane side of FOTN. If you want a more serious discussion on FOTN then you'll find it here.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

The Foo Fighters serenade the Westboro Baptist Church!

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:03 am

Via a Doctor Who forum (of all places!), I found this news story...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... stors.html

The extreme right wing, Old Testament Fundamentalists, the Westboro Bapist Church, were recently protesting against The Foo Fighters.

Rather than shy away, The Foo Fighters donned fancy dress, hired a flatbed truck, a generator, etc, and then proceeded to serenade the in-bred bunch of loonies with a song about tolerance!

(There is a video that one can watch at the bottom of the news article.)

Westboro Baptist Church 0, The Foo Fighters 1! :mrgreen: *notworthy*
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"
Ngie
Leviathan

Re: The Foo Fighters serenade the Westboro Baptist Church!

Post by Ngie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Cool new! That's rock n roll and them Foo Fighters keep it alive feeding on what life brings.
Their videos are funny, there is one with Lemmy, and this one especially may reflect on what they feed :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PkcfQtibmU (not Shiva :mrgreen:)
wild bill buttock
Nephilim

Post by wild bill buttock » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:33 pm

I fcuking hate the Foo fighters. That bastard horse faced wanker Grohl should be shot for crimes against music. Cobain should have shot Grohl's face off instead of his own, mind you his teeth would probably have deflected the bullet.
I could be on to a new conspiracy theory here;
I wrote:Dave Grohl brings demo tapes of what will become the Foo fighters to Kurt Cobain in his seattle home hoping that they will become Nirvana's fourth album. Cobain is so insensed by the sold out, commercial shite that he gets out his rifle and attempts to shoot Grohl in the face. Bullet is deflected by Grohl's enormous gnashers and richoches into Cobains face with fatal results.
I'll just get that over to that silly cnut that made that documentary that claimed that Courtney Love murdered Cobain. I'm onto a winner here I think.
angry bob
Nephilim

Post by angry bob » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:59 am

:lol:
You have to admit Dave Grohl is very smart fecker. He made fortune on Nirvana. He probably tripled it since then on making these cheesy easy foo foo farts... i never realised they were so popular in UK to sell Wembley stadium. Jeisus... And i used to be traumatised by All My Life being played on xfm every fcuking day long during work hours. I truly hate this one in particular :mrgreen:

Are we actually talking of Foo fighters on dawnrazor?
morning comes as light burning out my eyes
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:25 am

Ngie wrote:Cool new! That's rock n roll and them Foo Fighters keep it alive feeding on what life brings.
Their videos are funny, there is one with Lemmy, and this one especially may reflect on what they feed :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PkcfQtibmU (not Shiva :mrgreen:)
Actually this one is a pastiche of the Michael Douglas movie "Falling Down"…

The documentary I saw about Cobain, whose name eludes me, did not state anything, but there was stuff bigger than fiction in it. Actually the director DID appeared as a cnut sometimes, interrupting an award ceremony with out of the blue questions. The final morale IMHO was that everybody and his second cousin exploited Cobain, even post mortem… (Though no-one wondered why Cobain, considered an embodiment of "alternative", "uncommercial" music went into a hiffy when he learned that Pearl Jam had outsold Nirvana. We'll never know I guess…)
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:41 pm

angry bob wrote: Are we actually talking of Foo fighters on dawnrazor?

Yes, we've stooped THIS low… It goes to show that we REALLY need an announcment… Any announcment… Anything… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If we start on Lady Gaga, I'm outta here…

Actually, if I was 16, I might dig the Foo Fighters. Now it does not maketh me wants to scratch my ears out, but I won't buy a CD. If I want some heavy rock, there's much, much better (Therapy ? anyone ? 8) )
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
mindcleener
Nephilim

Post by mindcleener » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Who the hell is Foo Fighters?
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:17 pm

ThomasB wrote:Yes, we've stooped THIS low… It goes to show that we REALLY need an announcment… Any announcment… Anything… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

)
do you realise that you have just announced the need for an announcement? quite a paradox. or a self forfilling prophesy?*cthulhu*
Twist of fate wont give me a break and myself I'm slow and tired ~ COC