Selfrealisation III

A forum to discuss the more arcane side of FOTN. If you want a more serious discussion on FOTN then you'll find it here.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

waechter418
Moonchild

Selfrealisation III

Post by waechter418 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:33 pm

part III

unity

Unity comprises multiplicity and a corresponding number of possibilities to realize itself. When the possibilities are differentiated, multiplicity is established.

The dimension of unity can neither be related nor located – but only be experienced (cognized and understood).

Dimensions that can be related are division/multiplication constructs which may serve to focus on unity, but can not effect it, as its time/space is not extended, wherefore unity disappears when manipulated.

The unities of measurements are half-measures that can be added up and concealed with unity-terms, but such Selfrealisation-attempts are self-deceptions as they veil the quintessence of unity and thus of SelfConsciousNess.

Will & Love

Will is the force of creation and Love the force that relates (unites) its manifestations.

Will has no cause, nor can it be deduced from effects – Will is cause and effect, both are united through Love.

Will is absolute – unless subjected to morals & purpose, or otherwise adulterated.

Will cannot be willed, as there are no two Wills.

There are lots of talks about free will, usually motivated by the hope to get wishes fulfilled, but where there is Will there are neither wishes nor hopes.

Where Will is divided, weaknesses arise.

The force of Will & Love expresses as harmony, beauty & joy – the lack of it as discontinuity, sadness and filth.

Order arises from Will & Love – disorders take place where this strong force of ConsciousNess is lacking.

The force of Will & Love might be measured through weaknesses, but woe him who tries to measure it.

Seeking the origins of Will and the construction plans of creation is seeking to avoid self-responsibility.

Do Thy Will
is probably the most common and certainly the most original manner of Selfrealisation, that got in the course of Homos collective ventures, discriminated as antisocial and reprimanded as immoral, while Self suffered denials and Will became synonymous with wishes and desires, which are – as already Buddha noticed – the cause of many of Homos problems.

1O1

Every R/P system has particular Self-concepts and -realization methods.

They are usually based on what the ancient Greeks called: know thy self , made famous by Socrates who said “Knowledge is inherent in man, not outside. Wisdom is learning to recollect”. That it made it barely beyond philosophical exercises, is probably because at around the same time they also established the ratio of Dualism, which subjects Knowledge to the feedback mechanism of the intellect.

In the Orient know thy self was obviously taken more seriously as it brought about many prominent investigators and innumerable teachers, schools and methods attending the varying temperaments and needs of the aspirants of Self-realisation.

Self is an inter/extrapolation dynamic that may manifest as Atman, as well as a personal Self (also known as Ego) – and various in-betweens.

Its formula is 1O1 (2=O)
LAL calls it „eleven“ – “the double wand of power” – “the twin warriors about the pillars of the world”

Self is personified with Hadit and ConsciousNess with Nuit.
Chapter I & II describes their interrelationship as following:

I
1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit.
II
2. The unveiling of the company of heaven.
3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre, as she, the circumference, is nowhere found.
4. Yet she shall be known & I never.
I
6. Be thou Hadit, my secret centre, my heart & my tongue!
II
6. I am the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star*. I am Life, and the giver of Life, yet therefore is the knowledge of me the knowledge of death.
7. I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. „Come unto me“ is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

(*Star = individual)

Every individual is a microcosm that relates the macrocosm. Macrocosm is the inter/extrapolation sphere of microcosms

Selfrealisation implies introspection & exposition.
Introspection is to discover, and exposition to manifest ones true Self/Nature/Being.

Find yourself to be the center of your own Universe
Explore the Nature and Powers of your own Being.
This includes everything which is, or can be for you: and you must accept everything exactly as it is in itself, as one of the factors which go to make up your True Self. This True Self thus ultimately includes all things so ever: its discovery is Initiation (the travelling inwards) and as its Nature is to move continually, it must be understood not as static, but as dynamic, not as a Noun but as a Verb.

From “Duty” by A.Crowley

more to come in http://weachter418.wordpress.com