We know you've got a busy

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

excuo23
Moonchild

We know you've got a busy

Post by excuo23 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:35 am

On off days where I don't have shoots or Nike Slide Womens Sale, I love just taking it easy and having a chill vibe. Since I work from home, I usually wake up and go to my nearest coffee shop to get a boost. I also work from my apartment complex, so I still want to look chic but don't have to go overboard. Comfort is definitely key for me.

Outside of doing Nike React Presto Womens Sale, I love to keep active. I have always loved playing soccer and running. Recently, I have taken up training in kickboxing and jiu-jitsu at a local boxing gym. More often than not, you'll find me with sneakers on my feet and sweat on my brow- not what most people expect from the nail artist that I am! I love street style trends, and after finding inspiration for nail art in sneakers, I decided to take photos of my nail art with the shoes that inspired it, rather than just the nail art by itself. My sneaker and matching nail art photos are the perfect way to showcase my passions for fitness and nail art in one finished product.

Nike introduces a new color-way of their signature Nike Air Force 1 Low Womens Sale. Engineered for everyday wear, the sneaker features Nike's biggest Air Bag to date in a vibrant Magenta color-way which ties back to the swoosh logo. The Air Max 270 also features a golden yellow trim and laces, along with a white mid sole for an added extra pop.

https://www.fleunderride.com/