Why Mr Carl McCoy is such an inspiration?

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

angry bob
Nephilim

Post by angry bob » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:16 pm

Bau wrote: speaking of guestures..ok so what kind of guesture is this supose to be??

must be *cthulhu*
morning comes as light burning out my eyes
xseawitch
Watcher

Post by xseawitch » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Thank you for sharing those dreams, Bau. It's becoming clear to me that Carl is an important inhabitant of quite a few people's dreams! I wonder who he dreams about?
I can't say I dreamed of him before I saw him, that is really very interesting. Your experiences are wonderful and strange.

I was walking in the woods today listening to Endemoniada, goes well with the Autumn. I have seen the video you were talking about, I know what you mean. No idea what the had gesture in the photo means though. Perhaps it's how you make a shadow Cthulhu with your fingers? (you know like a bunny but more scary ;-) )
xseawitch
Watcher

Post by xseawitch » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:51 pm

gingerpazuzu wrote:I've practised lucid dreaming for a lomg time too,another useful tip for recalling dreams especially if you awke in the middle of the is to invest in a dictaphone
That's a great idea, although not sure how my husband would react to me talking to myself in the middle of the night!

I usually have very good recall of my dreams (or at least the salient points), but occasionally can't be bothered to write it all down. I really should start re-reading to find patterns too. There doesn't always seem to be time in the morning. Thanks for the suggestion :-)
angry bob
Nephilim

Post by angry bob » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:58 pm

xseawitch wrote:Perhaps it's how you make a shadow Cthulhu with your fingers? (you know like a bunny but more scary ;-) )
Oh i forgot about the bunny effect :twisted: That must have scared the shit out of the people :)
morning comes as light burning out my eyes
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:01 pm

xseawitch wrote:Perhaps it's how you make a shadow Cthulhu with your fingers? (you know like a bunny but more scary ;-) )
More scary than a bunny? *shudder shudder* You're surely joking; there's plainly nothing scarier than a bunny, even rabbits are more acceptable than those hellish, fiendish, devilish beasts of the dark :shock:
remember what the doorknob said
xseawitch
Watcher

Post by xseawitch » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:06 pm

squishy wrote: More scary than a bunny? *shudder shudder* You're surely joking; there's plainly nothing scarier than a bunny, even rabbits are more acceptable than those hellish, fiendish, devilish beasts of the dark :shock:
Have you been watching Donnie Darko again?
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:35 pm

Well Carl has written about rabbits in his lyrics...Laura..."she's a rabbit in ecstasy".... :wink:
Lord Mureth
Nephilim

Post by Lord Mureth » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:11 am

and these...

In Every Dreamhutch a Heartache
Enbunnyiada
Last Exit for the Lop

:wink:
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:20 am

somehow I new this would end up with rabbits. oh didn't see that coming :roll:

Last Exit
Psychonaut

Post by Last Exit » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:37 am

Satan Bunny is more dangerous than he looks. He lures kids in, and gets them hooked on narcotic marijuana.

I'm with the bunnymen meself *smoking*
Tandooris R rockin'
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:53 am

Bau wrote:somehow I new this would end up with rabbits. oh didn't see that coming :roll:

The trouble is, McCoy is both at the same time: the Mad Hatter sporting fluffy ears, long teeth and a cutest tail, or a hat-hiding, hat-totting, hat-waving Hutch in that battered old suit . . .

:roll:
remember what the doorknob said
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:11 pm

squishy wrote:
Bau wrote:somehow I new this would end up with rabbits. oh didn't see that coming :roll:

The trouble is, McCoy is both at the same time: the Mad Hatter sporting fluffy ears, long teeth and a cutest tail, or a hat-hiding, hat-totting, hat-waving Hutch in that battered old suit . . .

:roll:
:!:

you know I had found these weird pics but I couldn't figure out wth the hatter had the rabbit ears.....

I guess that explains it! Perhaps it's an analogy as to what Alice was chasing... but in the first photo it looks the other way around. I'd make another analogy as to 'hippity hop' but I'm not going there.

don't have any of a hat wearing rabbit, I leave that to someone else to photoshop... *whistle*
aidy
Dawnrazor

Post by aidy » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:02 am

speaking of guestures..ok so what kind of guesture is this supose to be??

8)

this is obvious carl is pionting to the crowd and saying cant you f@*ckers keep a tower up

aidy
TELL ME ? WHERES YOUR LOVE ?? TELL ME ? WHERES YOUR HEART ??
http://www.myspace.com/dawnrazoraidy
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:18 pm

ROTFL :lol: :lol: :lol:
weebleswobble
BayWatcher

Post by weebleswobble » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:43 pm

The first bit sounds like Bruce Wayne, and the second bit sounds like Batman.
Lord Mureth
Nephilim

Post by Lord Mureth » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:48 pm

:lol: Nice one Weebs! *notworthy*
Poison Ivy

Post by Poison Ivy » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:53 am

I get last night in my hand really nice interview with Carl from some of London papers, but it is not mine (jet :wink: )

As far as I remember (it was rather hard night :wink:) he was refering to dedicated fan base, process of creating 'Zoon' and 'MS' as well as promise not to dissapear for another decade....will he ? :roll:

In that cold Autumn any consolation is precious, so I am very glad I had a chance to read it *notworthy* ...but is he alown again, or his bandmembers are with him I wonder..... :|
MsSpookyness69
Nephilim

Post by MsSpookyness69 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:56 am

The man just is. there is something about him
that just draws you in.
We're but fools of our fate.
On this earth I shall wait.
By the roots of my soul,
I am losing control.
Take the dream!

http://msspookyness69.tripod.com/
http://www.myspace.com/nevada69
weebleswobble
BayWatcher

Post by weebleswobble » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:13 pm

MsSpookyness69 wrote:The man just is. there is something about him
that just draws you in.
Why thank you, but I think the thread is about Carl... :wink:
The first bit sounds like Bruce Wayne, and the second bit sounds like Batman.
MAGic RoUndABOUt
Moonchild

Post by MAGic RoUndABOUt » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:30 pm

what a strange thread!!!!