Why Mr Carl McCoy is such an inspiration?

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

xseawitch
Watcher

Post by xseawitch » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:56 pm

MAGic RoUndABOUt wrote:what a strange thread!!!!
makes perfect sense to me :-)
Lord Mureth
Nephilim

Post by Lord Mureth » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Nice to see some life blown back into this... *notworthy*

Maybe all the rabbit talk above had a subliminal effect on me! :shock:
Echo Barley
Moonchild

Post by Echo Barley » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:40 pm

I had a bizarre dream about Carl last night - and it might explain why he never does any work - it's cos he can't find anything in the total pig sty that it is house ! I should know I was there. There were books and music-related shit all over the floor, so that there was barely any way of getting to one end of the room to the other without treading on summat, and all I wanted was a white pastel pencil ! Every one I picked up, turned out to be green. Then he whined about me using his art materials and said I had to replace them. There was new music playing, by someone called Abraxas, and the Son of the Devil, ( who turned out to be a woman ), but thing is, it was Carl's music though he hadn't put his name on it.
He said something to me about my artwork ( besides demanding a replacement for the paper I'd nicked ) but I can't remember what it was. :?

Some inspirational dream, heh....
weebleswobble
BayWatcher

Post by weebleswobble » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:02 pm

you nutter :lol:
The first bit sounds like Bruce Wayne, and the second bit sounds like Batman.
Blue Angel
Nephilim

Post by Blue Angel » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:06 pm

What is it with everyone and their dreams lately?

Don, Bau, Echo Barley...

Is McCoy about to release an album or something?

:shock:
Fields of the Neffalump

Jism!
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:13 pm

well mine wasn't a real dream, it was just a rumor of one. *whistle*
Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Echo Barley wrote:I had a bizarre dream about Carl last night - and it might explain why he never does any work - it's cos he can't find anything in the total pig sty that it is house ! I should know I was there. There were books and music-related shit all over the floor, so that there was barely any way of getting to one end of the room to the other without treading on summat, and all I wanted was a white pastel pencil ! Every one I picked up, turned out to be green. Then he whined about me using his art materials and said I had to replace them. There was new music playing, by someone called Abraxas, and the Son of the Devil, ( who turned out to be a woman ), but thing is, it was Carl's music though he hadn't put his name on it.
He said something to me about my artwork ( besides demanding a replacement for the paper I'd nicked ) but I can't remember what it was. :?

Some inspirational dream, heh....
I once had a dream / nightmare in which Carl performed a Hip Hop version of Sensorium, whilst doing a little funky dance.

WHATTHEFUCK!?

Oh the cruel curse of evil cheddar!

Mark Quested / Nephilim Fields *
(Two names, two email addresses, just to confused himself)
Echo Barley
Moonchild

Post by Echo Barley » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:44 pm

oh man, Cheddar........man you need to stay off the hard shit, you want mental problems or something ?

Three-month old Stilton's the way to go, man ! I think mine had mould on the mould, it was that old.

And if anyone's interested, in MY dream, Carl was normal, he even had black bedsheets like wot you'd expect, innit.

:roll:
moomaaman
Dawnrazor

Post by moomaaman » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:33 pm

I cant remember what I was dreaming about . However I probably had a stiffy
cover his eyes, so that he not over-analyse
Perennite
Psychonaut

Post by Perennite » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:33 am

Oh my, the dreams came back:P
Silent Watcher
Circe
Moonchild

Re: Why Mr Carl McCoy is such an inspiration?

Post by Circe » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:15 pm

[quote="Poison Ivy"]Why Mr Carl McCoy is important ? Why he gives us great inspiration?

I decided to put that massage here hoping one day it will get to him, not personally perhaps, but thru others, as only a whisper – Mr Carl McCoy, you are important for us, keep going if you will.

What a lovely thing to say