"Rumours of the band's demise"?

Guess this band doesn't need any closer presentation. If you don't know of them (shame on you) you should check them out immediately. They play live on a regular basis and release records.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Stranger
Psychonaut

"Rumours of the band's demise"?

Post by Stranger » Sat May 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Normally I don't use Wikipedia as a source. However, NFD's web page is down, and Wikipedia appears to have more current information than either NFD's Facebook or Reverbnation profiles:

NFD recently performed a headline set at Berlin's Dark Spring Festival though beset with technical hitches and no bass player thus having the show prematurely closed. NFD have had a follow-on appearance at Alt-Fest cancelled sparking rumours of the bands demise. The bands official webpage was taken down at this time of writing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFD#History

Is there any truth to this? There's no citation and it's sloppily written.

If I were superstitious, I'd start to wonder if there's an unreliability curse attached to gothic rock bands whose names or words in the band name begin with the letter "N".

But nfdworld.co.uk & nfdworld.com are dead ends.
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Re: "Rumours of the band's demise"?

Post by NorthernNephilim » Sun May 25, 2014 8:52 am

As is see right Bob is currently in the US having some time off.
Enoch
Dawnrazor

Re: "Rumours of the band's demise"?

Post by Enoch » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Seeing that he's married now, he'll be based in the states more likely than not.
Night obliterates the day and all the fun begins
The Damned - Curtain Call

Citizen of a nation otherwise populated mainly by blinded, brain damaged xenophobes