NFD / Last Rites 23rd of May

Guess this band doesn't need any closer presentation. If you don't know of them (shame on you) you should check them out immediately. They play live on a regular basis and release records.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

wild bill buttock
Nephilim

Re: NFD / Last Rites 23rd of May

Post by wild bill buttock » Mon May 25, 2009 7:06 pm

I was drunk. It was good.
I remember Last rites were ace and sort of bits of NFD, I think I enjoyed it.

And I think I've arranged something at The Giff in December.
ian
Leviathan

Post by ian » Mon May 25, 2009 7:30 pm

And you do of course remember swearing your allegiance to the might that is AVFC!! *notworthy* :lol:
wild bill buttock
Nephilim

Post by wild bill buttock » Mon May 25, 2009 7:36 pm

ian wrote:And you do of course remember swearing your allegiance to the might that is AVFC!! *notworthy* :lol:
I could never be that drunk mate :wink:
Rorschach
Dawnrazor

Post by Rorschach » Mon May 25, 2009 7:59 pm

wild bill buttock wrote:And I think I've arranged something at The Giff in December.
I know you're usually quite shy and bashful when it comes to self publicity, so don't keep the details to yourself now! *whistle* :lol:

But seriously folks.

TOP DAY!

I even remember it all. Can enyone remember the EXACT moment when we drank the Dev dry of Guinness.

Well done everyone. A top drawer effort. Welsh Biker would be SO proud!

Rorschach.
aidy
Dawnrazor

Post by aidy » Tue May 26, 2009 6:09 pm

ian wrote:And you do of course remember swearing your allegiance to the might that is AVFC!! *notworthy* :lol:

i actualy remember a massive chorus of SHIT ON THE VILLA dont you ted,marcus everybody

aidy

as wer said before you can change your woman, you can change your religion, you can change your gender but never never can you change your football team
TELL ME ? WHERES YOUR LOVE ?? TELL ME ? WHERES YOUR HEART ??
http://www.myspace.com/dawnrazoraidy
Morphic
Dawnrazor

Post by Morphic » Tue May 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Naughty!
And after all this? Nothing. Nothing at all.
Coco
Dawnrazor

Post by Coco » Wed May 27, 2009 8:31 am

Huh, I got back to Helsinki yesterday evening. It was such a brilliant trip - thanks a lot to everyone at the Hobgoblin + of course the amazing bands. It was such nice meeting Tony, Stephen and Simon too..

Gotta rest a bit, theres a price to be paid after five days of drinking. *whistle*

I´ll upload pictures a bit later.

Cheers everyone!
ian
Leviathan

Post by ian » Wed May 27, 2009 3:06 pm

aidy wrote:

i actualy remember a massive chorus of SHIT ON THE VILLA dont you ted,marcus everybody

aidy

as wer said before you can change your woman, you can change your religion, you can change your gender but never never can you change your football team
3 of ya is a chorus?????

Well I suppose down the blouse it is the whole of the tilton and the cop so.....................................!! :lol:

And just how sad is it when you need to rely on a baggie for back up!!! :shock: :lol:

Whats this about you changing your gender then mate???? Care to share something with the rest of us??? :?