Favicon

Here you report your feedbacks and suggestions. We also want to know if you encouter any bugs, errors and so on.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

TheBoyNextDoor
Preacher Man

Post by TheBoyNextDoor » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:08 pm

Nic wrote:Aah there's the little fella! :D

Must have been a cookies thingy, sorry... :oops:
Mm maybe a cookie problem, but then I had it too. Spooky.
Nic
The Watchman

Post by Nic » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:09 pm

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:Hmm..where's the icon? I uploaded it this morning.. and now it's gone. :shock:

It still works in Mozilla Firefox... hrm.

Strange.. I moved around the script a little in the .php file.. and voila, there it is..again. Don't expect it to stay there though. :roll:
Then I wasn't imaging! :D
When routine bites hard and ambitions are low...
markandre13
Leviathan

Re: Favicon

Post by markandre13 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:36 pm

(Mighty mystical bollocks! Since I've joined this forum it's the first time I am looking into the "The Site" section.)

In case you haven't noticed it: When you directly load the forum from its temporary http://dawnrazor.org/forum/ location, we have a working Favicon now. (That's an icon which should be shown left or the web address in your browser and/or in you bookmark list when you bookmark this page.)

The icon is a just a quick job I did yesterday, so... If anyone has a better idea or still knows what we've decided to take 5 years ago...

(I'm a bit scared as Weebles might suggest something... :wink: )
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
weebleswobble
BayWatcher

Post by weebleswobble » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:48 pm

*whistle*
The first bit sounds like Bruce Wayne, and the second bit sounds like Batman.
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:00 am

weebleswobble wrote:Image

*whistle*
This far more worse than anything I had been able to think of...
And how fast the Weeble came up with this one. I better don't dare to think of the implications this has in regard to the content of the Weebles harddisk.

And had I hoped that having the Weeble as a last poster here would attract some more attention. But no. No! Unreliable bunch of wankers! Obviously it only attracted the weirdos and they were pleased with what they saw.

So be it!
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson