It's becoming unusable...

Here you report your feedbacks and suggestions. We also want to know if you encouter any bugs, errors and so on.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Dr Cerebus
Watcher

It's becoming unusable...

Post by Dr Cerebus » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:05 am

Given the amount of spam accounts... wouldn't it be less mod work to manually approve requests?

The current spate of crap is pretty much guaranteed to put off any real fans who come here via any means other than word of mouth.

They're not even trying to sell me kitchens anymore. I'll need a new kitchen soon.
falling from ecstasy...
...amongst other things
Ngie
Leviathan

Re: It's becoming unusable...

Post by Ngie » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:35 am

Yes it's becoming unusable. :|

This is a forum for the fans to freely express themselves. It has the right to be as such and this is the way it should stay.

It is not a forum made to promote the band. There's the official one for that purpose.

Isn't there a way to block the entry to the spammers by a changing password only shared by the people or something ?
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:23 am

And it's not gonna get better. I read an article about the upcoming AIs. They could use it to make our live betters or even save some, but no, the main use will be to resolve captchas. Which means render internet useless by flooding it with useless spam. Ain't technology great, at least in the hands of the temple's merchants ?
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:09 am

OMG. What a pile of crap. Seems I had so much to do during the last few days that I totally forgot my twice a day spammer deletion routine. Things are looking better now.

And it's nice so see your posts. It means all the work ain't for nothing. :wink:
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:17 am

markandre13 wrote:OMG. What a pile of crap. Seems I had so much to do during the last few days that I totally forgot my twice a day spammer deletion routine. Things are looking better now.

And it's nice so see your posts. It means all the work ain't for nothing. :wink:

thanx a lot man *notworthy*
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:16 am

oldnephilim wrote:
markandre13 wrote:OMG. What a pile of crap. Seems I had so much to do during the last few days that I totally forgot my twice a day spammer deletion routine. Things are looking better now.

thanx a lot man *notworthy*
Just like the man said !
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:49 am

yes it's breathable again, thank you, and it acknowledges us about how much care the forum may require! *notworthy*
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:11 pm

Hi Dawns! What happened to the forum? It was inaccessible for several days.
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:11 pm

the server was down for an unknown reason. i noticed it yesterday and hit the start button, et voila!

usually i get an email when the server is down but not this time.

i am very sorry for the inconvenience.
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson