burning the fields - red cover

Discuss about the albums and videos the band has released over the years. The band we are talking about here is of course F.O.T.N. and not side-projects, similar bands etc. Please use other sections if you want to talk about the weather.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

astrosphinx
Moonchild

burning the fields - red cover

Post by astrosphinx » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:36 pm

hi ! i own a copy of burning the fields - red cover , i know its very rare and collectable , but it also has mispressed labels , side a is on side b and vice versa , i know the band put the labels on by hand , so i was wondering if anyone knew if mine was a one-off and ultra rare or was they all done like this ? , tried to look on the internet for answer without any luck !
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Re: burning the fields - red cover

Post by NorthernNephilim » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:47 pm

i cant check mine don't have a record player :oops:
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:19 pm

astrosphinx wrote:hi ! i own a copy of burning the fields - red cover , i know its very rare and collectable , but it also has mispressed labels , side a is on side b and vice versa , i know the band put the labels on by hand , so i was wondering if anyone knew if mine was a one-off and ultra rare or was they all done like this ? , tried to look on the internet for answer without any luck !

sorry to say, but it's the same with my copy - cheers :wink:
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:19 pm

wait wait! how about the quality of the... fingerprints?! :lol:
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:22 pm

markandre13 wrote:wait wait! how about the quality of the... fingerprints?! :lol:
perfect of course, after 30 years *smoking*
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:16 pm

if the fingerprints are covered in the glue which holds the vinyl cover together this is absolutely plausible !