YOUR VOTE COUNTS !!!

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

callan
Moonchild

YOUR VOTE COUNTS !!!

Post by callan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Hey people, Rock Radio are compiling a festive top 500 Rock Songs Chart.

Now I don't normally subscribe to such silliness however I am getting a bit hacked off hearing AC/Dc and Metallica on the radio so I figured that FOTN are bound to be under-represented so I have voted For Her Light to be Number One, if we all do the same then maybe just maybe.....

The link is here.....

http://www.rockradio.co.uk/manchester/s ... /rotop500/

Remember it's FOR HER LIGHT, you can populate the rest of your top 10 with other FOTN songs but if we all put it as number one we might just get to number 500 !
Life's hard, no-one gets out alive !
GreatOldOne
Moonchild

Re: YOUR VOTE COUNTS !!!

Post by GreatOldOne » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm

thanks for the tip. Let's do this
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:12 pm

I hope they don't mind me entering Rob Ferguson's phone number. The site requires to enter a number in the UK and I didn't have one so my best choice was... :oops:
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
baba
Watcher

Post by baba » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:56 pm

markandre13 wrote:I hope they don't mind me entering Rob Ferguson's phone number. The site requires to enter a number in the UK and I didn't have one so my best choice was... :oops:

:lol:

I cast my vote and it didn't ask for my # :?