New Merch

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Pandora Panorama
Psychonaut

Re: New Merch

Post by Pandora Panorama » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:00 pm

ojopaj wrote:That's it?? A coupla new-ish shirts?! (sigh) where's my damn "Fine art prints"?? Grrrrrrrrr....
seconded. I large-size print of the Sumerland or Elizium artwork would be incredible.
There is no truth prior to fiction.
Don
Dawnrazor

Post by Don » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:38 pm

ojopaj wrote:That's it?? A coupla new-ish shirts?! (sigh) where's my damn "Fine art prints"?? Grrrrrrrrr....
You've no idea how hard I've tried to resist this but... they're coming Zoon!

*ducks for cover*
You Will Treat Her Like A Cure

www.leon-steelgrave.com
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:50 pm

headcleaner2k wrote:Hard to see what the Military Shirt really looks like in the online store illustration...anybody got a pic?
saw it in birmingham on merch .. and it´s NOT 40 Pounds worth ...
Don
Dawnrazor

Post by Don » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:48 am

NorthernNephilim wrote:
headcleaner2k wrote:Hard to see what the Military Shirt really looks like in the online store illustration...anybody got a pic?

Absolutely right - I believe it was £35... :wink: :mrgreen:

www.leon-steelgrave.com
Dr Cerebus
Watcher

Post by Dr Cerebus » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Don wrote:
NorthernNephilim wrote:

Absolutely right - I believe it was £35... :wink: :mrgreen:
and worth every penny. It would be a damn fine shirt even without the Neph branding.
falling from ecstasy...
...amongst other things
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Hem, I got this on the sumerland ml, don't know if it's on the official site, but…

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Iconic British band Fields Of The Nephilim have announced the imminent release of a new product for early 2010.  It has been confirmed that this will be a multi-format offering which will include audio elements, DVDs featuring live performances from the Ceromonies events, documentary footage and exclusive packaging options for collectors.

An exclusive preview of what we can expect early next year can be viewed here www.ceromonies.net <http://www.ceromonies.net>

Though much of the footage and recordings were captured throughout 2008/9 the final products will be mainly focused on the London Shepherds Bush two-night special ‘Ad Mortem and Ad Vitem’ shows on July 12th & 13th 2008 respectively.

The band have also confirmed that following the conclusion of the Ceromonies events they will turn their attentions to new material which is likely to follow shortly after the initial audio-visual release.  The bands enigmatic frontman Carl McCoy said “ The production of the live material has consumed most of our time recently, though it is now in its final production stage so we can now look to the future and concentrate on our new studio material, At this stage I can’t tell you what this will evolve into but we are working towards something new being released in 2010”.

Carl McCoy – Amphi Festival, Germany - 2009

Furthermore and to coincide with the completion of the Ceromonies it has been announced the Fields Of The Nephilim will perform another special 2 night show at Club Progresja in Warsaw, Poland on January 22nd and 23rd.  The Ceromonies series began in Warsaw back in March 2008.
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
Don
Dawnrazor

Post by Don » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Dr Cerebus wrote:
and worth every penny. It would be a damn fine shirt even without the Neph branding.
Mine arrived today and I have to say I'm very happy with it! :D

www.leon-steelgrave.com
bradwj
Watcher

Post by bradwj » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:52 pm

do I see another Canadaian on here????........... :shock:
Sleipnir73
Watcher

Post by Sleipnir73 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:02 pm

what are some of you guys talking about??? this is crazy talk...my package arrived today and i love the military shirt. as for the size, i ordered it in medium...and those people who had the pleasure of seeing me live;) they know i'm not the thinest person...and i remember pete doubting that medium would be the right size for me, but it is cut very wide...only the arms could be slightly longer(the shirt's arms...not mine)

the hellfire shirt btw is by gildan...someone asked about that, if i remember correctly...
Just remember, wherever you go, there you are.

https://www.instagram.com/sleipnir73/
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Sleipnir73 wrote:what are some of you guys talking about??? this is crazy talk...my package arrived today and i love the military shirt. as for the size, i ordered it in medium...and those people who had the pleasure of seeing me live;) they know i'm not the thinest person...and i remember pete doubting that medium would be the right size for me, but it is cut very wide...only the arms could be slightly longer(the shirt's arms...not mine)

the hellfire shirt btw is by gildan...someone asked about that, if i remember correctly...
My hoodie arrived, and it's damn great *notworthy* - great was well ... XL, and I'm not fat you cnuts, muscles
of course! :P
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
Sleipnir73
Watcher

Post by Sleipnir73 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:18 pm

oldnephilim wrote:
Sleipnir73 wrote:what are some of you guys talking about??? this is crazy talk...my package arrived today and i love the military shirt. as for the size, i ordered it in medium...and those people who had the pleasure of seeing me live;) they know i'm not the thinest person...and i remember pete doubting that medium would be the right size for me, but it is cut very wide...only the arms could be slightly longer(the shirt's arms...not mine)

My hoodie arrived, and it's damn great *notworthy* - great was well ... XL, and I'm not fat you cnuts, muscles
of course! :P
hehe...i ordered mine in l this time...last time the arms were too short...i love it...but still the best thing is the army shirt=))

welshbiker
Dawnrazor

Post by welshbiker » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:34 am

What is the largest size they're doing the military shirt in, and how big is it exactly? Those of you who know me, know that it generally takes two XXXL shirts stitched together to get round my expansive midriff :mrgreen:
"Drink beer, have sex, take drugs,
RIDE BIKES"
ian
Leviathan

Post by ian » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:21 pm

hhhmmmmmmm am not remembering them having it in a size 'two man tent' WB, *whistle*
welshbiker
Dawnrazor

Post by welshbiker » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:41 pm

ian wrote:hhhmmmmmmm am not remembering them having it in a size 'two man tent' WB, *whistle*
*slap* :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIDE BIKES"
Sleipnir73
Watcher

Post by Sleipnir73 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:00 pm

ian wrote:hhhmmmmmmm am not remembering them having it in a size 'two man tent' WB, *whistle*
hey, no verbal blows above the waistline!!! :)

headcleaner2k
Moonchild

Post by headcleaner2k » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:29 am

bradwj wrote:
do I see another Canadaian on here????........... :shock:
aye,
enjoying another season in the ice cage.
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Sleipnir73 wrote:
…Wot waistline ? :shock: :shock:
Yes, I'm outta here, ducking to avoid some missiles flying all the way from Wales to a place near Paris… :mrgreen:
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
welshbiker
Dawnrazor

Post by welshbiker » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:18 am

ThomasB wrote:
Sleipnir73 wrote:
…Wot waistline ? :shock: :shock:
Yes, I'm outta here, ducking to avoid some missiles flying all the way from Wales to a place near Paris… :mrgreen:
I'm watching you!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIDE BIKES"