GENUINE occult learning!!

Please post your links to other homepages about Fields of the Nephilim and others of relevance.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

blakk
Moonchild

GENUINE occult learning!!

Post by blakk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:16 pm

I found this great site, where you do an ongoing course studying PROPER occult methods, not the usual crap you get!
The subscription is dirt cheap too! They send you a package every fortnight by e-mail... definitely recommend it for anyone into real occult/magickal practice...

www.freewebs.com/monadsociety *cthulhu*
squishy
Nephilim

Re: GENUINE occult learning!!

Post by squishy » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:38 pm

blakk wrote:I found this great site, where you do an ongoing course studying PROPER occult methods, not the usual crap you get!
The subscription is dirt cheap too! They send you a package every fortnight by e-mail... definitely recommend it for anyone into real occult/magickal practice...

www.freewebs.com/monadsociety *cthulhu*
Meh.
remember what the doorknob said
blakk
Moonchild

Meh?

Post by blakk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:09 am

Well I did say for those who are interested mate! *smoking*
squishy
Nephilim

Re: Meh?

Post by squishy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:36 am

blakk wrote:Well I did say for those who are interested mate! *smoking*
Oh, I wasn't even half serious; just some perverse mood ;) I'm a bit allergic to such words as "real" or "proper", I think. Don't take it personally, please :)
remember what the doorknob said
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:57 am

I have to agree with squishy. I myself am rather skeptical and jaded when it comes to claims of people having 'real' knowledge or ability.
I have yet to see where any occult practice has ever had any real signifigant impact on the universe or done anything miraculous or that people who 'practice' such things are any more enlightened than anyone else, often very much the opposite, dispite all the claims. And when you ask some people to prove their claims , you just get responses about it being private or secret knowledge blah blah. Realy if someone were so skilled at 'majic' don't you think they would go , "hey check it out!" ?
I real claim like, its real and it works. Oh? how? where?
*shrug*
this isn't to say I don't believe in the mystical and miraculous because I do.