Some minor forum tweaks

Announcements by the Moderators and Admins.

Moderator: The Fallen Ones

markandre13
Leviathan

Some minor forum tweaks

Post by markandre13 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:37 am

So, what's happening behind the scenes:
  • Ian and I are removing spam from time to time.
  • Upcoming gigs and roll calls will now be listed as "Announcements" in the Live section. And I intend to update those whenever required.
  • Some long term discussion threads like "Currently reading" or "Your 1st FOTN gig" are now listed on top of their section.
  • In a few weeks I intend to update the forum to phpBB 3.1.x. The look of the forum won't change much and it will become more usable on smartphones.
I'm also excited to see some postings here about the Shepherd's Bush Empire gigs next month because... I won't be there.
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Re: Some minor forum tweaks

Post by oldnephilim » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:50 pm

thanx mate, for everything you're doing to keep this thing alive *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
XII
Moonchild

Post by XII » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:55 pm

oldnephilim wrote:thanx mate, for everything you're doing to keep this thing alive *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
Ditto! *cthulhu*
http://www.youtube.com/XIIofficial

Artist Endorsements :

http://www.rotosound.com/john-carter/

http://ashdownmusic.com/artists/113/J-Capachino-Carter/

"...The basslines are unconventional, melodious and rhythmic."
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:51 pm

oh stop it! by my standards i'm a pretty lousy system administrator here.
but i actually enjoy this. my kind of music. my kind of people. love u all.
*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:26 am

Looks like a lot of works when spammers (may they all rot in hell) are doing their best to kill this forum and everything else to sell their crap (which won't happen anyway…)
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:21 am

ThomasB wrote:Looks like a lot of works when spammers (may they all rot in hell) are doing their best to kill this forum and everything else to sell their crap (which won't happen anyway…)
just some poor bastards in asia trying to make a living. sometimes it's annoying. sometimes it's interesting which email and ip addresses they are using. e.g. 'ministry of education, malaysia'? maybe some pupils using their schools computer pool.
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:00 am

markandre13 wrote:
ThomasB wrote:Looks like a lot of works when spammers (may they all rot in hell) are doing their best to kill this forum and everything else to sell their crap (which won't happen anyway…)
just some poor bastards in asia trying to make a living. sometimes it's annoying. sometimes it's interesting which email and ip addresses they are using. e.g. 'ministry of education, malaysia'? maybe some pupils using their schools computer pool.
How I feel sorry for those poor fellas ! Let's wait until they find a way to empty our bank accounts, which is the next step, since stealing on the net is, like, kewl, and even encouraged by the media (as long that it's not ME ME ME who gets stolen)… And no matter where the feckitty-feck they're from, the result is the same
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !