Pictures of us... Episode 2

Keep talking.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Neithan
Moonchild

Re: Pictures of us... Episode 2

Post by Neithan » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Picture taken right after the London show ;)
Attachments
n london 2012.jpg
n london 2012.jpg (52.3 KiB) Viewed 16515 times
'keep talking'
Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:23 pm

"Keep talking!"

My new hat arrived today! It is based on the style of hat that Clint Eastwood wore in "Pale Rider", which coincidentally is more or less the same style of hat as worn by Mr Carl McCoy. "Pale Rider" is one of my favourite films and Carl McCoy is one of my favourite singer-songwriters. I doff my new hat to them both!

It was handmade by a hat maker in Australia. Suede outer with a crushed black velvet inner, and a cotton hat band. They posted it on Monday 14th October and I received it on Thursday 17th October! Surprisingly fast delivery from the land down under!

(Please excuse the stare!)
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:22 am

Great-looking mate, but it must have cost you an arm, a leg and your right bollock…
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:19 am

ThomasB wrote:Great-looking mate, but it must have cost you an arm, a leg and your right bollock…
I think it cost approx $120 Australian dollars.
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"
psichonaut
Psychonaut

Post by psichonaut » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:50 pm

here it's me in Madrid last february

All our days are numbers
We bare the face of men
The rain, the skies are changing
But I will fly again
satan 59
Moonchild

Post by satan 59 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Me ready to go out on the town in Whitby last month.
Jesus saves but SATAN nets the rebounds.
Kostas
Dawnrazor

Post by Kostas » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Pure Dawnrazor fun during the Erthbound tour in Germany. Shot courtesy of Oskar.

"...we are the lost ones, in the company of bright angels."
REANIMATORS - GREEK LEGION

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reanimat ... 1677029341
http://www.myspace.com/thesequelfotngr
satan 59
Moonchild

Post by satan 59 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Also got this...
Jesus saves but SATAN nets the rebounds.
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:58 pm

so you can see her face , she the bane of your existence

From my 52 birfday yesterday. my nose is quite crooked from my last car accident injury and blow to the cranium, but photo angle magic hides that. Can't beleive I've made it this far! Whew! I think I've used up several cats worth of lives now! :lol:
I feel lucky considering I've had so much bad luck :?

I'm really sick of dodging death. My fathers death and my near death again from a bad Lyme flair and grand mals, then my 2 wolf dogs murdered around 2008, Septicemia combined with the flu and pneumonia in 2009, Bad Lyme flare from that, near fatal poisoning from undetected Mold and a gas leak in my house 2011, another severe 104 fever and flu 2012 car accident/traumatic brain injury 2014 , cancer onset and deteriorating health , then much WORSE car accident/brain injury 2017 then right into cancer treatment with near fatal reaction. spent the last several years physically and cognatively and emotionally shut down and an all time low.

There have been other things I'd rather be doing obviously.
They say with Alchemy the close you are to success the harder it gets. If this is the case, WTF is it I am getting close to acheiving?

My brain has suffered terribly from the last accident, but also weird good side effects. For instance I had this incredible math ability for one week after the accident! I could do any complex math equation instantly! so weird!! I didnt have to think about it the numbers, they were just instantly in my mind! I just KNEW. Something like what happened to this man I beleive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H6doOmS-eM&t=522s

But that was about all I could do as it took its toll I aquired a processing disorder, could hardly think at all with the confusion, nightmares, severe mood probs.
sadly the mega math ability didn't last, but seems to have left behind a new ability to focus on certain things, and visualize things and be able to then instantly do them. Also I seem to have a much more automatic sense of timing and beat addiction. Its helping me make a huge advance in my musical abilities!

I've just FINALY starting to feel some of the bad stuff lift these last few months. My head is starting to clear. I'm exersizing again, starting to be able to really listen to and playing music again. Im really lucky to have this new ability (hope it lasts!) and my hair and other important bits still fully intact! I am feeling reborn. Oh what lies ahead?
Selena
Watcher

Post by Selena » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:30 pm

WolfyBauwow wrote:so you can see her face , she the bane of your existence

From my 52 birfday yesterday. my nose is quite crooked from my last car accident injury and blow to the cranium, but photo angle magic hides that. Can't beleive I've made it this far! Whew! I think I've used up several cats worth of lives now! :lol:
I feel lucky considering I've had so much bad luck :?

I'm really sick of dodging death. My fathers death and my near death again from a bad Lyme flair and grand mals, then my 2 wolf dogs murdered around 2008, Septicemia combined with the flu and pneumonia in 2009, Bad Lyme flare from that, near fatal poisoning from undetected Mold and a gas leak in my house 2011, another severe 104 fever and flu 2012 car accident/traumatic brain injury 2014 , cancer onset and deteriorating health , then much WORSE car accident/brain injury 2017 then right into cancer treatment with near fatal reaction. spent the last several years physically and cognatively and emotionally shut down and an all time low.

There have been other things I'd rather be doing obviously.
They say with Alchemy the close you are to success the harder it gets. If this is the case, WTF is it I am getting close to acheiving?

My brain has suffered terribly from the last accident, but also weird good side effects. For instance I had this incredible math ability for one week after the accident! I could do any complex math equation instantly! so weird!! I didnt have to think about it the numbers, they were just instantly in my mind! I just KNEW. Something like what happened to this man I beleive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H6doOmS-eM&t=522s

But that was about all I could do as it took its toll I aquired a processing disorder, could hardly think at all with the confusion, nightmares, severe mood probs.
sadly the mega math ability didn't last, but seems to have left behind a new ability to focus on certain things, and visualize things and be able to then instantly do them. Also I seem to have a much more automatic sense of timing and beat addiction. Its helping me make a huge advance in my musical abilities!

I've just FINALY starting to feel some of the bad stuff lift these last few months. My head is starting to clear. I'm exersizing again, starting to be able to really listen to and playing music again. Im really lucky to have this new ability (hope it lasts!) and my hair and other important bits still fully intact! I am feeling reborn. Oh what lies ahead?

I'm so sorry that you went through so many horrible events. :(

I admire your strength to cope with these things. *notworthy* It is tougher than I could imagine. Hopefully your situation will improve very soon.