Forever Remain
60%

Total votes: 10
TruGoff
Moonchild

LAST BREXIT FOR THE LAST

Post by TruGoff » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:12 pm

Precious to the last

Now UK have decided to leave eu there will be affects - good and bad.
A promotor has suggested that British touring bands playing here in Europe may have to pay full rate of tax in country of performance. This is expected to put off bands touring because fees and merchandise can be paid at lower UK rate when bands return home. Porhaps there will be a farewell concert within two years - Farewells of the Nephilim?
Deeg
Moonchild

Re: LAST BREXIT FOR THE LAST

Post by Deeg » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:09 pm

Sad state of affairs, can understand the votes of those with true anti E.U feelings and while i dont agree, hold nothing against them, we are a democracy afterall. However the fucktards who voted for exit on the basis of sticking two fingers up to the goverment need to consider what happens if Scotland goes awol.. The Tories have a built in majority in England with the current constituencies.. Welcome to our one party state
ThomasB
Nephilim

Re: LAST BREXIT FOR THE LAST

Post by ThomasB » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:39 am

Deeg wrote:Sad state of affairs, can understand the votes of those with true anti E.U feelings and while i dont agree, hold nothing against them, we are a democracy afterall. However the fucktards who voted for exit on the basis of sticking two fingers up to the goverment need to consider what happens if Scotland goes awol.. The Tories have a built in majority in England with the current constituencies.. Welcome to our one party state

"Sticking it the the elites" (Meaning everyone who is better than ME ME ME) seems to be most folk's only political conscience, no matter what collateral damage it might bring…
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !