Currently Reading...

Keep talking.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

xseawitch
Watcher

Re: Currently Reading...

Post by xseawitch » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:07 pm

Anyone still reading? Currently starting 'Deathbird Stories' by Harlan Ellison.
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:18 am

Still reading, vut manuscripts, nothing worth mentioning here ! (But still working on the translation of S.T. Joshi's definite biography of H.P. Lovecraft. That should earn me some geek points, innit ?)
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
MintyTheCat
Moonchild

Post by MintyTheCat » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:25 am

....The Karma Sutra - Page 69
foreverremain
Moonchild

Post by foreverremain » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:24 pm

The Monk by Matthew Lewis, then Mysteries of Udolpho by Anne Radcliffe. Currently reading Zofloya or The Moor by Charlotte Dacre. When I'm not too knackered...Udolpho took me ages to read, and I mean, AGES!
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:31 am

foreverremain wrote:The Monk by Matthew Lewis, then Mysteries of Udolpho by Anne Radcliffe. Currently reading Zofloya or The Moor by Charlotte Dacre. When I'm not too knackered...Udolpho took me ages to read, and I mean, AGES!
I have some of those on my ereader thingie. And yes, I keep them for the right moment !

CR : The Bamboo demons, by Jory Sherman. Who doth not love a good ole supernatural detective ? Entertaining pulp fiction, predating Graham Masterton, with quite a sympathetic view of foreign culture and customs (here Manila) for an end-seventies Yank novel. It does not reinvent the wheel, but know how to make it work…
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !