Moonchild

Re: Currently watching

Post by anathema » Sun May 29, 2016 12:47 am

Keep your 'lectric eye on me babe/Put your ray gun to my head
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:48 am

That one is something, aye ? Still trying to figure out what, or what they were on… :mrgreen:
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
VisiGoth1
Moonchild

Post by VisiGoth1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:16 pm

*cthulhu*
Last edited by VisiGoth1 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:41 am

VisiGoth1 : thanks anyway for your critiques and personal insight. Someone here keeps talking and entertains us! 8)
I've just finished viewing the first season of Doctor Who which I found funny and inspiring so I'm about to watch the second one, thanks to my two doctors.. er.. daughters in law sts who as big fans of the serie are happy to contaminate me.
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:01 am

I've been watching a lot of westerns lately . ( And episodes of Roy Rogers and the Lone Ranger because my mom watches those. I love the campy way they are done.) I grew up watching westerns with my Dad and with living in Arizona and my love of horses, I have a fondness. A lot of westerns have really nice landscapes and cinematography, which I love to see. I've heard 'How the West Was Won' is suppose to have good Cinamatography but is a very long runtime, so havent seen it.

I've seen references to Once Upon a Time in the West on the board as influencing the FOTN look and sound. It looks familar , at least I recognise all the actors in a trailer I watched, but I don't believe I've ever seen it in its entirety. I think it is high time to watch it. Perhaps at high noon. :P

Comedy is my FAVE movie genere. For best of both worlds, tonight I'm watching the Shakiest Gun in The West, with Don Knotts. :lol: Its a gem ! I remember other kid friendly films like 'The Apple Dumpling Gang', musts see, if in you have youngins to entertain.

I made the mistake of watching Catlow not too long ago. It was awash in campyness which made it comical, but the last thing I was prepared for was images of Leonard Nimoys bare ass. Beam me up Scotty.

Ngie wrote:VisiGoth1 : thanks anyway for your critiques and personal insight. Someone here keeps talking and entertains us! 8)
I've just finished viewing the first season of Doctor Who which I found funny and inspiring so I'm about to watch the second one, thanks to my two doctors.. er.. daughters in law sts who as big fans of the serie are happy to contaminate me.
My mom has always been a big fan of Dr who, I used to watch it with her a bit. Ive got Tom Baker compilation I have yet to watch.
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:51 am

Aliens sure are smartasses

"Strassman's amazing alien puppet, Kevin, crash lands on stage, then proceeds to analyze human's strengths and weaknesses. He gives astrological readings to the audience with hilarious results. He predicts the future demise of mankind with a surprising twist."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WLLJC0GmD0
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:41 pm

All this NFL spam has finally gotten to me and I've ended up watching these loony NFL bad lip reading videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w8n0L3uUCE

which is a dangerous proposition as it may be inspiring me to McGurk an interview of Carl's which could end up disastrous and potentially not fit for public consumption.