Dreams about FOTN

Keep talking.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ngie
Leviathan

Dreams about FOTN

Post by Ngie » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:26 pm

I can't find the topic I had named "My last dream with Carl Mc Coy" so here's a new thread for all of those who'd like to share their dreams, visions etc with the other Dawnrazors (Dawnrazor forum users).

As a start here's my last dream of wednesday :

It's taking place in a theatre not long before a FOTN appearance, I hear that a new composition will be played, I take it that it's in Paris as I'm there -which doesn't mean much since in dreams I'm often there wherever it happens. I thank Carl for this new track shared here, he answers smiling with a : I thank you. Then he leaves into another room.
I think they're actually playing Prophecy but with some new electronic arrangements/variations.
markandre13
Leviathan

Re: Dreams about FOTN

Post by markandre13 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Yepp. Seemed like Carl. *notworthy*
Ngie wrote:I can't find the topic I had named "My last dream with Carl Mc Coy".
I found it: guitar strings for dilruba. :mrgreen:

And I've found something about dreams in the classic Why Mr Carl McCoy is such an inspiration? thread.

Sometimes I dream I'm Paul Wright. Then my fingers start hurting and I put the guitar away. *whistle*
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:16 pm

markandre13 wrote:Yepp. Seemed like Carl. *notworthy*
Ngie wrote:I can't find the topic I had named "My last dream with Carl Mc Coy".
I found it: guitar strings for dilruba. :mrgreen:

And I've found something about dreams in the classic Why Mr Carl McCoy is such an inspiration? thread.

Sometimes I dream I'm Paul Wright. Then my fingers start hurting and I put the guitar away. *whistle*
Thanks for your search and founds. Better you play awoken than in dreams :-)
Perennite
Psychonaut

Post by Perennite » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:44 pm

My dream is about a new FOTN album for Christmas :D ;)
Silent Watcher
foreverremain
Moonchild

Post by foreverremain » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:44 pm

I'm going to dream about Dracula biting the bum of the promoters of Bram Stoker festival in Whitby, for not putting FoTN on....
MrBonZai
Watcher

Post by MrBonZai » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:42 am

no dreams about FOTN anymore...
I was Leaving Dreamland a long time ago...
fcuk the towers
Beladona
Moonchild

Post by Beladona » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:04 pm

Recently I had a dream that Carl went with my family to our weekend cottage. He went for a walk to a forest and disappeared forever. Probably he just left for the elves or the gnomes.
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 pm

My last dream with Carl Mac Coy (some of it), probably the most vivid dream I've ever had.
In this dream he answers at last to something on which I'd been waiting for and which was evoked again one month ago in a private message I'd sent him in PM on his New Gold Dawn forum. The answer he tells me at the house of my parents where he and two other guys seemed to stay for the night. So it's a no, final and without appeal.
However, the moment next, as I'm left on my own, he's there again, walking in my direction. He starts to sing a song to me with an american accent, in a clear and gentle voice, a kind of country ballad.
I've kept some of the melody which I've sung and recorded as soon as I woke up.
There it is in F (Fa) :
do do do do do sib la fa sol la sol
ré ré ré ré mi fa mi ré do do do sib la
Arrived at my height close to touch he stops singing and he opens his right hand and arm, then he raises and spreads his left arm pointing the sun which is shining high at the end of his fingers.
Blinded by the light I instinctively close my eyes and protest : "I can't see!"
I turn my head however in the direction indicated. Isn't he a bit taller than I thought ? Still without touching me he does on my face the gesture of digital zooming with the thumb and the index+middle finger from my eyes, which says as much as words.

The comparison to the song : Straight to the light is obvious. While hearing it until now I hadn't understood what it was talking about.
Of course it is not an invitation to dangerously opening ones eyes to watch towards the sun directly which would irremediably damage the eyes, but it's about some kind of second sight, like watching with eyes closed to see the hidden true life, and the true us. To me it explains the lyrics.
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:48 pm

I've seen it in my last night dream the new digipack black with white writing. Excited as each time I ask at the record store and the seller has it. I buy it at an expensive price though : 219€!
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:08 pm

Ngie wrote:I've seen it in my last night dream the new digipack black with white writing. Excited as each time I ask at the record store and the seller has it. I buy it at an expensive price though : 219€!
The price of everything is going up! even in our dreams! lol
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:35 pm

It wasn't a new production, new it was only for me. In the dream a friend of mine was telling me that my new acquisition wasn't something new, he'd known it for a long time.

It's shown in reality today on ebay, not completely black and white but well, it does : Image

Apologize for the vain joy and false alarm. :?
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:01 pm

8)
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:56 pm

Ngie wrote:It wasn't a new production, new it was only for me. In the dream a friend of mine was telling me that my new acquisition wasn't something new, he'd known it for a long time.

Apologize for the vain joy and false alarm. :?

So you dreamed this before you saw it Ngie? Have you had precognative dreams before?

I ask because I've had them all my life about all kinds of things. Sometimes important and other times seemingly pointless. Often with the most strange and multipule syncronicities linked to them. I just accept that now as part of my experience.

Hm I may have shared them before but I should share at least the ones FOTN I'll do in my next comment

briefly my ones about Hawaii are numerous. Multipule dreams about Iz Kamakawiwo'ole. He appeared to me as a protective brotherly figure until I found he was real right after my ferrets death I found his Memorial video Over the Rainbow as I was reading a 'rainbow bridge' card from a friend. Then went out and there was a double rainbow. I was blown away. And he was just as I dreamed his personality , silly like me :wink: only not so heavy as he became because of his illness.

But what really disturbed me was I had a postapocalyptic dream and syncro with this biblical quote:

15“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ as spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

In my dream Isreal (country not IZ) had set off nukes and that started ww3 and I was in a commune of survivors living by malama `aina practices, on the top of Mauna Kea , because the fallout settles to low lying areas. scary.
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:22 pm

my FOTN dreams.

Part 1
---------
I don't know if I actually saw a video when they first came out to influence me but I had a dream about the band in the 80's as how they look in their garb and back lit. I didn't know who they were at the time. Perhaps it was really the ghosts of dead gunfighters :P

Before that ,as a child , I would say around 8 years old through teens, I had these frequently reoccuring dreams, almost every night early on. A lot of my memories of it have faded but I still remember a few things.

They started with me and this boy living on another planet put there by these aliens to be a mated pair I guess. ( Of course that is my interpretation now, as a child I just experienced the dreams as they were, without assumption.nothing sexual about the dreams, we were children) It was really beautiful garden of Eden type place, In the distance was a beautiful stone city, home to the aliens. We were welcome but we didn't really go there much. I'd say those dreams lasted a few years.

We were each given a horse for our transportation, him a black one and me a white one. But he always like to trade and let me ride his horse. One vision stuck of him standing with his hands on his hips, bare body, long brown hair a little past shoulder, and a big grin because he was doing things to show off and making me laugh. I so loved him. In the day time I wondered if he was a real person somewhere in the world. Or mabee a ghost. I used to think I could feel his presence with me. I was hoping he was real and would look for him in faces in crowds etc.

The aliens would just watch us from a distance and not interact. Then those dreams stopped and just this one alien talked to me looking very much like Crowleys Lam picture, but more human. He showing me triangle symbols, strange mathamatics, charts, things I didnt understand. Nothing scary about it just odd. They didnt last long only about a year mabee.

Then those stopped and I had reoccuring dreams of just the black horse who would now talk to me telekeneticly like the aliens did, and was very protective and gentle, like them. Didn't say much just words of love and encouragement.Those were off and on until my mid teens. But sometimes I would have weird syncronicity about things it would tell me.

of syncronicity :
around the time the black horse dreams started I found the Black Stallion book in the school library. I also found this book with a story about I guy named Jim Elliot with a black horse. I thought well perhaps this syncronicity was a clue to the persons name and called people by that name out of the phone book to see if they had a black horse lol hey I was a kid! lol
Then the Black Stallion movie came out, and my dad took me to see the film and decided to take the family to Arizona and get me a horse.

Then IRL by happenstance I ended up with a white horse. The dreams stopped. Then a black horse. I thought for sure it was a sign I would meet this person IRL. I had the black and white horses, riding around in those beautiful high mountain meadows, like something out of my dreams. But I didn't. So I chalked it all up to just childhood imagination, and symbolic premonition for this magical time in my life. So I let the dreams slip into forgetfulness.
(no aliens, we did have quite a few people from over the boarder. )

Arizona really was a blast. me with my horses.
Where I saw my first concert...Scorpions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBTWoZzZ8B8

Part 2
--------
I saw the Blue Water video. Carl and that grin. And Moonchild. LOOKING so much like the person in my dream.It shook me up. Brought those memories flooding back. The songs of dreams and many of the songs I could draw meaning and let it be inspiration for my own music. I still wonder what its all about. Why

But no more dreams like this that I recall, after they stopped. nothing else to go on, no conclusion for me, as I have never met this person from my dreams face to face in real life. No aliens showing up at my door :roll: though I did here tell some ufos showed up in Arizona in the 90's, I guess I missed my flight! :lol:

This past year I met a gal with a lone black horse is now my friend. And there is a very old copy of the black stallion in her stable. He was a rescue my new friend had saved him on the last day before slaughter. And I was important to him too as he was dead lame before I cured his foot problems. We have a special bond for sure. This horse has been realy important to my recovery from the cancer and such. And visits reconnected me with my aunt , a cancer survivor who loves horses, and my daughter.

And to top it all off, in talks with my aunt, she asked my mother about how when they were children, that my mother would tell her aliens talked to her. Which I was shocked at because NOTHING like this was said before by either. My mother(who became very religeous at some point in life) didnt want to talk about it and said simply said "mabee angels are aliens". um ok beam me up Scotti. So in some weird way it feels like almost everything has come full circle.

I can't think of a more fitting tune , Styx Come Sail Away :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bno7AvRJKy0

Though like I said I missed my flight so I think the only place i'm sailing to is Moku o Keawe nei .Iz's version of that song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0PwyTGGSt8

Me and my current horse friend.
Not looking or feeling to well, gained a lot of weight being so sick but getting my slender fitter body back now and hurray, I still have my hair! though wee bit shorter, to my waist instead of thigh length lol still have to get surgery to my face from the accident, daunting because Ive got to do it without pain killers(alergies) as I face all my pain head on ,no pun, but trying to take that as a good thing to be a positive transformation.

So I try to leave it up to interpretation. What the dreams and syncronicity signify. Like IZ sings in over the rainbow, dreams really do come true. At least bits of them. I love those bits.

And what dreams may come?

and if you've read this far congrats *notworthy*