Oberhausen (New Waves Day) 26/05/2018 - Full gig in MP3

Past and present concerts. Keep on talking about memories from the past, or about the gigs that are up and coming.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

TheNephilimJohn
Moonchild

Oberhausen (New Waves Day) 26/05/2018 - Full gig in MP3

Post by TheNephilimJohn » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:36 pm

"For the Nephilim now look forward to a long reign that might take moments to experience, but lifetimes to fulfill."
Ngie
Leviathan

Re: Oberhausen (New Waves Day) 26/05/2018 - Full gig in MP3

Post by Ngie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:22 pm

There's no link there for downloading an MP3 file, only a title, and a picture to open.
TheNephilimJohn
Moonchild

Post by TheNephilimJohn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:07 am

Ngie wrote:There's no link there for downloading an MP3 file, only a title, and a picture to open.
Ngie, the link is where it says: nephsobersausen2018 in yellow, in the very bottom of the post, bellow the setlist and the phrase "Do Not Sell".
Sorry, I should have explained that one better.
"For the Nephilim now look forward to a long reign that might take moments to experience, but lifetimes to fulfill."
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:26 pm

TheNephilimJohn wrote: Ngie, the link is where it says: nephsobersausen2018 in yellow, in the very bottom of the post, bellow the setlist and the phrase "Do Not Sell".
Sorry, I should have explained that one better.
Thank you very much! :D

Fields of the Nephilim might not be making albums with new songs but live their sound has improved audiously, this shows that they’ve worked it properly. Especially the guitars are sounding much better.

4 dates are announced as a mini UK tour, then the new album and a promotional tour ?
TheNephilimJohn
Moonchild

Post by TheNephilimJohn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Yeah, I went to Madrid and Porto gigs this year, and the sound quality was great indeed! Of course I'm not in a position to compare, since I haven't been in their early post return shows, just based on other people comments.
The sound and venue were better in Porto, but the venue in Madrid was also nice and the crowd was amazing! In my opinion...

I think the UK mini tour is made of 3 shows only (Manchester/London/Birmingham), they will have another gig in October but in Hameln, Germany on the 12 or 13, part of the Autumn Moon fest. As for the new album and promotional tour we'll see... we'll see.... :lol: