Dawnrazor coach trip - german tour 2015 - part 3 ?????

Past and present concerts. Keep on talking about memories from the past, or about the gigs that are up and coming.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Dawnrazor coach trip - german tour 2015 - part 3 ?????

Poll ended at Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:37 am

YES - I'm defintly in.
50%
Maybe 50% yes / 50% no
14%
NO - I hate coach trips
36%

Total votes: 14
captaino
Dawnrazor

Re: Dawnrazor coach trip - german tour 2015 - part 3 ?????

Post by captaino » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Unfortunately not for me...just going to Berlin and Bremen shows...
See some of you there !
Anubis
Moonchild

Post by Anubis » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Only going to see them in Oberhausen *notworthy*
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Berlin show MAYBE ... im a bit out of interest of FOTN currently ...
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:20 am

Well, I think we close this thread now. Only 7 people, that's far too less to hire a coach again.
No dawnrazor coach for 2015 :( . Maybe next time when a new album is released.
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
michel nephilim
Moonchild

Post by michel nephilim » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:35 pm

please don't give up Tom! it's summertime mid-august and A lot of people don't connect on internet at the moment! maybe you should wait a little bit more don't you think?
Michel french Nefilim
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:40 pm

Don't think so, like northernnephilim said "im a bit out of interest of FOTN currently"

I think many are, tbh ... me too. :?

Maybe next time, so long enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSSYHqeehr0

:wink:
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:31 am

oldnephilim wrote:Don't think so, like northernnephilim said "im a bit out of interest of FOTN currently"

I think many are, tbh ... me too. :?
Or many are, like me, too flat broke to bugger off to the goff… :|
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:48 am

I hope if its there a hope ( :lol: ) someone of the band or whatever reads the trhead with cancellation of the trip as a warning for the lack of interestest by doing the Sisters route by printing tshirts and playing songs from 20 years ago with no progress forward + their missbehaviour at eurorock - everything was set to do "a professional live gig" like KJ and the others did. For me i think they are at the wrong management too. Ok it was my last moan

Carl:

ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:15 am

NorthernNephilim wrote:I hope if its there a hope ( :lol: ) someone of the band or whatever reads the trhead with cancellation of the trip as a warning for the lack of interestest by doing the Sisters route by printing tshirts and playing songs from 20 years ago with no progress forward + their missbehaviour at eurorock - everything was set to do "a professional live gig" like KJ and the others did. For me i think they are at the wrong management too. Ok it was my last moan

Yes, playing a few festivals, generally in front of people who go "Fields of the WHO ?" or "Crikey, I thought they went the way of the dodo long ago !" won't cut it… :?
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
Dravid
Moonchild

Post by Dravid » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Shame to see that there won't be a coach for this tour. I was very tempted to join for the first time (apart from the short lift from a gig to an aftershow party I got on the DR1 coach), but things are kind of in the flux so I wasn't able to commit myself just yet. Still hoping to be able to do the first three shows, though.

As this is my first post on this forum, I'll also use the opportunity to say 'hi' on here. I've joined some time ago and have been lurking for ages. Some of you I've met, and I've exchanged emails with a few more, but most of you I only know by your posts here.

I'm a longtime follower of the Nephs and have had my ups and downs with them over the years. Thus I can fully comprehend the sentiment of waning interest recently expressed by some of you. I vividly recall how this feeling came about after the breakup when announcement succeeded announcement (at best) or simply led to plain silence (often). Although I was one of the few who was almost instantly hooked by 'What Starts, Ends' and followed Nefilim on the 93 tour (with the great fan meeting in Cologne and Enlightenment telling me that the guy I took on my shoulders in, if memory serves, Stuttgart was Carl's brother), at least from 94 onwards my interest died down and was rekindled repeatedly.

What got me going again big time was their first show I was at after Tony had rejoined, to me the first truly memorable gig after the Nephew had fallen apart. And the brilliant SBE anniversary concerts only further fuelled my enthusiasm. Hence for the time being I'm looking forward to the upcoming shows, to meeting some familiar faces and to getting to know a few more of you.

Btw, I'm also a die-hard collector of the Nephs and their offspring (with a few spares of some rarities stacked away for trading). I'm always interested in learning about collectibles, so do get in touch if you share my passion.
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:26 am

Welcome man, keep posting :-) cheers
Dravid
Moonchild

Post by Dravid » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:34 am

Thanks for the welcome, Oldnephilim!

Just for clarification: I was referring to Tony's second return above. The gig I was at in 2000 was mediocre. 2013 was top-notch.

I don't intend to hijack this thread, so I'll continue posting in other sections. PM coming, too.
Moonchild
Watcher

Post by Moonchild » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:31 pm

NorthernNephilim wrote:I hope if its there a hope ( :lol: ) someone of the band or whatever reads the trhead with cancellation of the trip as a warning for the lack of interestest by doing the Sisters route by printing tshirts and playing songs from 20 years ago with no progress forward + their missbehaviour at eurorock - everything was set to do "a professional live gig" like KJ and the others did. For me i think they are at the wrong management too. Ok it was my last moan
Just seen this post. Agree with you 100% there.
TruGoff
Moonchild

Post by TruGoff » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:43 pm

I think it's a good idea to close this thread now and put on a bit of Elizium. *notworthy*
Last edited by TruGoff on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:44 pm

I think it's good to close this thread now and have a nice cup of tea meanwhile.