From Portugal to SBE

Past and present concerts. Keep on talking about memories from the past, or about the gigs that are up and coming.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

jorge saavedra
Moonchild

From Portugal to SBE

Post by jorge saavedra » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:22 am

Hi there. I'm new here. At last after 20 years, i´ll see them on a live show... on saturday, in my first time in London. After that, I can die peacefull...

By the away, anyone from Portugal to get in? I get to London on Friday afternoon.
ThomasB
Nephilim

Re: From Portugal to SBE

Post by ThomasB » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:03 am

Oi ! *smoking*

Welcome above Ye Aulde Shippe of Fools ! And have a nice trip from beautiful Portugal !
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:16 am

Ah, Portugal! Some here were at the gig in Porto.

My recommendation for London is to get in early and find a place somewhere in the center before the stage. Also be aware that there will be a mosh pit. It may look a bit rough at first, but the folks are usually friendly. Some will also meet before the gig for a beer. (Afterwards is a bit difficult because of the pubs and tube closing down.)
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
jorge saavedra
Moonchild

Post by jorge saavedra » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:03 am

Thanks a lot for both advices. Hope i get there soon. When i bought the ticket, the only section available was the 3thr level. It is too far from the stage? I have never been at sbe before...
goyless
Psychonaut

Post by goyless » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:45 am

3rd level is the balcony, so you can guess...
Gargoyles rock!