DAWNRAZOR COACH TRIP 2013 - Germany - very final update

Past and present concerts. Keep on talking about memories from the past, or about the gigs that are up and coming.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

goyless
Psychonaut

Re: DAWNRAZOR COACH TRIP 2013 - Germany - very final update

Post by goyless » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:56 pm

psichonaut wrote:someone was missed, so Elena i did my best to meet you too :wink: ....i surely have stole you the set-list :lol: :lol: so maybe better as this :lol:
Heh, I wanted to make a tradition of collecting setlists from every show I attend! Plus I wanted to compensated for being ripped for 5 EU by Berlin gypsies.
Gargoyles rock!
redtemplespirit
Moonchild

Post by redtemplespirit » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:36 am

Tom -- simply put, you are the absolute best!

EVERYONE on that bus was so welcoming, friendly and cool I just have no words to express my gratitude to each and every one of you. I didn't talk to some of you in detail but your energy and the energy of that trip will stay with me for a long time.

Look -- I was scared to death of doing this bus trip for a myriad of reasons. But after doing it, I can safely say that it was one of the BEST decisions I have ever made.

As great as the gigs themselves were, the time together on the bus and the little impromptu "after parties" and pre-show beers were my favorite part.

Thanks to ALL the Dawnrazors! You guys rock!!!!!!!!

David
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:22 pm

redtemplespirit wrote:You guys rock!!!!!!!!
Which includes you! Spending hours after hours on a plane, just to spend hours and hours on a bus. Kudos!

I am always astonished and honoured myself to meet so many impressive people from different places and different lives, brought together by a shared passion for music.

*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Kostas
Dawnrazor

Post by Kostas » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Writing these lines while listening to the "new" Elizium" of the 5cd pack..... so it's hard not to get sentimental. This tour was one of the best experiences I ever had and this is equally owed to the Nephilim and to my mates the Dawnrazors. I cherish every moment and I am thankful to you for the company, the talks, the laughs, the sense of brotherhood. Like David said, even if we didn't all get the chance to talk extensively with each other, I really feel close to all of you and count all of you as great friends. Special thanks to the great and wise OldNephilim for making this happen. So there' s not much more to say than that....I can't wait to tour again for the Nephs with the Dawnrazors... *cthulhu* FOREVER REMAIN *cthulhu*
"...we are the lost ones, in the company of bright angels."
REANIMATORS - GREEK LEGION

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reanimat ... 1677029341
http://www.myspace.com/thesequelfotngr
metatron666
Psychonaut

Post by metatron666 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:06 pm

I can only agree to Tom: The whole tour was a blasting experience without comparison. I am still stuck in the memories and feelings from the past days and cant really cope with reality now. A big thanks to everybody involved in making this real. Especially to Tom *notworthy* for organizing the whole tour and to the loveliest couple I know: Pete and Jani *notworthy* who provided the Dawnrazors with fantastic gifts for the band every single day. This is a special community and its a pleasure to be a part of it.

Now Carl roll on the new Album *cthulhu* and lets make the third incredible Dawnrazor Tour! Maybe we need two busses next time ...
goyless
Psychonaut

Post by goyless » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:16 pm

metatron666 wrote: and to the loveliest couple I know: Pete and Jani *notworthy* who provided the Dawnrazors with fantastic gifts for the band every single day. This is a special community and its a pleasure to be a part of it.
Will anyone post any info about those gifts? Were there more? I'm really curious to know!
Gargoyles rock!
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Gav King on Facebook:

"Gav King
Big thanks to the loyal legions that came out to support the Nephilim shows in Germany last weekend. Felt really good on stage and was great to slip in some old favourites into the set. Big respect to the Dawnrazor coach.
See you next year Germany!"
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
thedarkwatcher
Moonchild

Post by thedarkwatcher » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:15 pm

What a hell of a tour, I wonder how you guys survived the whole trip, I could only join you in Leipzig but it was awesome, or better, more than that, the people in the Dawnrazors are a very rare bunch of people and I`m thankful for meeting you all and getting a real warm welcome, can`t wait for the tour next year (hopefully), I`ll be on the whole trip!!!!
And very special thanks to Tom Oldnephilim, my brother, my friend.