UK - Stand by.

Past and present concerts. Keep on talking about memories from the past, or about the gigs that are up and coming.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Re: UK - Stand by.

Post by NorthernNephilim » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:18 pm

so it´s april 4th hope they don´t forget the announcement which they promised at the special announcement *whistle*
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:07 pm

scardwel wrote:I was at Mera Luna 2000.
The Mish played the Saturday (The Sisters headlined) and the Nephs played the Sunday.
Same at Eurorock, 1999…
Gotta get mee some tickets… *whistle*
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 pm

“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
Lord Mureth
Nephilim

Post by Lord Mureth » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:32 pm

ribbons69 wrote:
londonbornpaddy wrote:i think they shared at reading 87 too but that was hazy and a long long LONG time ago :shock:
I was there.All About Eve played as well.Good day.
Indeed they did. And wouldn't it be nice if Wayne could persuade Julianne out of retirement for this gig *notworthy*
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:46 pm

The Follow - up announcement on NGD:

Fields of the Nephilim can confirm that they will share the stage with The Mission at London’s Brixton Academy on October 22nd 2011 with support from Gene Loves Jezebel.

This event represents a monumental coming together of two of the most influential bands of the dark music movement and will be a huge celebration of this powerful scene.

Carl McCoy made the following comment:

“It is well known that Fields of the Nephilim are very selective about where and when we perform live. There is always a greater significance underlying our shows. On this occasion we simply felt that the time had come to show that there is unity for all those who support the scene we are involved in. This will be a unique gathering of forces and a very memorable event. On another level I have a personal connection with this area of London and the venue in particular, and I look forward to returning to Brixton Academy”
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Wayne's world Waynes world Mega tuff Wayne excellent *notworthy* :P
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Ngie wrote:Wayne's world Waynes world Mega tuff Wayne excellent *notworthy* :P
A saw that flick for the 1st time 'bout 18 years after it was released. I didn't found it funny. Maybe I was 18 years too old. But nevertheless, that's a good one Ngie! *notworthy*
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Dirty
Moonchild

Post by Dirty » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:52 pm

What was it McCoy said in Siren magazine back in 1991?

"Wayne Hussey's idea of a secret handshake is to sneak into the bathroom with a good book."

I'm not saying he's wrong...
Connected scars reopen.