Ceremonies Ltd Box Set

If you've find something interesting in the bootleg section or somewhere else that you crave; here is a good place to set up a trade. Don't copy and trade official records!

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

cureilona
Moonchild

Ceremonies Ltd Box Set

Post by cureilona » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi guys,

I've been visiting the forum for a while and decided to join. I thought that I should be part of the community which has one love/passion in common: F.O.T.N.

I've been a fan of the band and the concept behind it for many, many years. I hope to contribute something new to the forum but it might be hard, seeing how everyone here knows so much, which is always nice to discover and read about.

Anyway, I am extremely sad to have missed the ltd "Ceremonies" box set pre-order and am desperately looking for one. I realise that this is a *very* long shot but is there any chance that anyone here would have ordered two and doesn't need both?? Or perhaps someone knows of a secret extra date for another pre-order? I can see on the official website that there will be a second run of the ltd box set but does it also mean that there will be another pre-order? (I doubt that.) :(

HUGE thanks in advance!!!

x
angry bob
Nephilim

Re: Ceremonies Ltd Box Set

Post by angry bob » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:50 am

Hello and welcome!

I think you should just get the standard edition plus the vinyls, and then employ polish chippy and he'll make a nice wooden box for ya :mrgreen: :wink:
morning comes as light burning out my eyes
cureilona
Moonchild

Post by cureilona » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi,

I'm not that bothered about the wooden box, it's much more about the graphic stuff + signed print + pendant and the flag. I guess I'm still into my gadgets. :) I've always felt that things like that bring me closer to the band... A completely irrational and naive belief!
angry bob
Nephilim

Post by angry bob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:17 pm

cureilona wrote: I've always felt that things like that bring me closer to the band... A completely irrational and naive belief!
Yeah... completely irrational and naive... unlike moving to Peterborough or somewhere in Wiltshire :lol: :wink:
morning comes as light burning out my eyes
Enoch
Dawnrazor

Post by Enoch » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 pm

angry bob wrote:completely irrational and naive... unlike moving to Peterborough or somewhere in Wiltshire :lol: :wink:
Fortunately, noone would ever consider... ;)

cureilona, if you're patient: it has been hinted that there will be multiple runs of the limited edition. It's only the first one that's sold out.
Night obliterates the day and all the fun begins
The Damned - Curtain Call

Citizen of a nation otherwise populated mainly by blinded, brain damaged xenophobes
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 am

"For those that missed the opportunity to secure a copy we are sorry as this was strictly limited to our production timeline. After these are allocated and dispatched we may have a small surplus available, details will be announced on our official websites."
hellboy69
Dawnrazor

Post by hellboy69 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 pm

in the swirling pool of blood and brains...
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:04 pm

“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:49 am

NorthernNephilim wrote:"For those that missed the opportunity to secure a copy we are sorry as this was strictly limited to our production timeline. After these are allocated and dispatched we may have a small surplus available, details will be announced on our official websites."

Will be announced… let me guess… SHORTLY ? :mrgreen:

Oh, and welcome above Ye nave of fools ! Things are quieter now, since a good chunk have given up or ar close to it…
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !