Press clippings up for grabs!

If you've find something interesting in the bootleg section or somewhere else that you crave; here is a good place to set up a trade. Don't copy and trade official records!

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Pale Rider
Dawnrazor

Press clippings up for grabs!

Post by Pale Rider » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Not really a 'trade' as I don't want anything for them ... but if anyone is interested I've got a bunch of Neph press clippings up for grabs! Alas quite a few are scellotape damaged from being in a scrapbook, but if you want them pm me your address & I'll post 'em! :)
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Re: Press clippings up for grabs!

Post by oldnephilim » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Pale Rider wrote:Not really a 'trade' as I don't want anything for them ... but if anyone is interested I've got a bunch of Neph press clippings up for grabs! Alas quite a few are scellotape damaged from being in a scrapbook, but if you want them pm me your address & I'll post 'em! :)

pm comming :D
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
Pale Rider
Dawnrazor

Post by Pale Rider » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Message received! :)
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:06 pm

*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* thank you !!! *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
deadagain
Moonchild

Post by deadagain » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:58 am

any chance of scanning and uploading these to the gallery? :o)
wish there was something real - wish there was something true...