Fallen strictly ltd edition

If you've find something interesting in the bootleg section or somewhere else that you crave; here is a good place to set up a trade. Don't copy and trade official records!

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Oneiros
Moonchild

Fallen strictly ltd edition

Post by Oneiros » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:28 pm

Hi there !
I have the following item available :
'Fallen' CD album strictly limited edition incl. bonus CD with previously unrelased classic material plus color photo cards ! (Jungle Records 2002). Everything in a box with black velvet cover. Mint condition ! Great item to have in a Fields of Nephilium collection.
If you are interested or to have more details and pics of the item, please send me an MP, thanks ! :wink:
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Re: Fallen strictly ltd edition

Post by NorthernNephilim » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:15 pm

Oneiros wrote:Hi there !
please send me an MP, thanks ! :wink:
You´ve got ammunition for this kind of weapon? *cthulhu*
Timoth
Dawnrazor

Re: Fallen strictly ltd edition

Post by Timoth » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Oneiros wrote:Hi there !
I have the following item available :
'Fallen' CD album strictly limited edition incl. bonus CD with previously unrelased classic material plus color photo cards ! (Jungle Records 2002). Everything in a box with black velvet cover. Mint condition ! Great item to have in a Fields of Nephilium collection.
If you are interested or to have more details and pics of the item, please send me an MP, thanks ! :wink:
Course you have, and that deal i did with the Nigerian prince turned out just fine and now i'm richer beyond my wildest dreams. *cthulhu*
Insert unfunny witicism here!
nomad
Watcher

Post by nomad » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:04 pm

I've been meaning to start a Fields of the Nephilium collection for sometime now. Anyone know of anything else this band have released? :wink:
"Where's the little man?"
Invisible Goth
Psychonaut

Post by Invisible Goth » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:33 pm

nomad wrote:I've been meaning to start a Fields of the Nephilium collection for sometime now. Anyone know of anything else this band have released? :wink:
You should consult the Fields of the Nephilium Collectors Guide *whistle*
Poison Ivy

Post by Poison Ivy » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:04 am

*notworthy* ROTFL *notworthy*
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:38 am

yeah thats the boxset I have. I turned the photo cards into oragami and the cute fuzzy black box I used to put other stuff in. The Cd itself is kicking around somewhere. The bonus one ... not sure what I did with that. I think I used it to scoop ferret poop.... :oops:
Oneiros
Moonchild

Post by Oneiros » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:15 am

Okay, don't send more guys !
Yes, a wrong letter has been added by accident ; Fields of nephilium hasn't been created yet, maybe later...
Just wanted to give an opportunity to a fan who collect on the band to have this item, no more... the door is not closed anyway !
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:24 pm

nomad wrote:I've been meaning to start a Fields of the Nephilium collection for sometime now. Anyone know of anything else this band have released? :wink:
Just Call the famous shopping site amazoon or what *cthulhu*

(thread related i must say that i have this Fallen box at my Nephilium collection)