Nephilim Collectors

If you've find something interesting in the bootleg section or somewhere else that you crave; here is a good place to set up a trade. Don't copy and trade official records!

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Dravid
Moonchild

Nephilim Collectors

Post by Dravid » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:40 am

As mentioned in my first post here (in the DR3 coach thread in the live section), I've been collecting Nephilim releases and rarities since back in the day and would be happy to get in touch with other collectors.

I've been collecting continuously, but with varying degrees of interest and resources over the years. Therefore, I managed to miss out even on a few items that were easy to get like the UK Zoon tape, the white MS advance CD, the limited sigend 'open eyes' NephStore version of the album, the Obscure compilation CD and others. Any help on these (or other rarities like the Returning to Gehenna test pressings, the Asian cassettes etc.) would be splendid. I do have spares of a few items for trade.

I'd also love to get in touch just to learn about and discuss collectibles. Unknown (to me) items surface all the time. Over the last year or so, for example:

Campus Voice Encounter radio promo LP (Thirsty Ear CVE-15/Week Fifteen/Programs 71-75 + CVE-16/Week Sixteen/Programs 76-80, matrix side A: 215, side B: 216), incl. Fields of the Nephilim (#76: 5:41 w/ moderator, snippets of Blue Water/Preacher Man/Power, Nod interviewed), w/ black die-cut sleeve made in Canada

Demons 2 – Original Soundtrack Jap promo MC (Apollon International ALTY X410 CT06), incl. Power

RPM Modern Rock – The Next Generation RSA promo CD (CDRPM PRO9), incl. Penetration & Xodus

Eden House - Promo 2011 ‘work in progress’ promo CD-R, in plain plastic sleeve, presumably ltd. 50

Any collectors here who'd like to chime in?