Dark Fields

Bootlegs. Many people don't like them for various reasons. But they also has a good collection value for some people. Here you discuss about bootlegs in all forms; tapes, records, CDs, videos etc.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

kazamel
Psychonaut

Dark Fields

Post by kazamel » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:20 pm

If you're looking for a good oldy bootleg, I'd recommend Dark Fields. First, it's recorded in your favorite country which is Belgium of course. Second, the quality is excellent. And third, you get a nice long version of Celebrate.

Dark Fields, Brussels, 26 oct 1988
I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects.
TheBoyNextDoor
Preacher Man

Post by TheBoyNextDoor » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:23 pm

Hmm. I think I have this one, vinyl isn't?

Any chance someone can rip it to MP3 and maybe share it? Or Weed? Pretty please. :D
kazamel
Psychonaut

Post by kazamel » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:34 pm

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:Hmm. I think I have this one, vinyl isn't?

Any chance someone can rip it to MP3 and maybe share it? Or Weed? Pretty please. :D
that might be not such a bad idea... hmmm... since i got it on cd... hmmm 8)
I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects.
Coma
Psychonaut

Post by Coma » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:33 pm

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.