Anybody dealt with "belrin@wp.pl" at geocities.com

Bootlegs. Many people don't like them for various reasons. But they also has a good collection value for some people. Here you discuss about bootlegs in all forms; tapes, records, CDs, videos etc.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ande
Watcher

Anybody dealt with "belrin@wp.pl" at geocities.com

Post by Ande » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:18 am

Has anybody had any dealings with "belrin@wp.pl" :?:

they have a small site at :arrow: http://www.geocities.com/belrinx/Nephilim_bootlegs.html, trading and selling Neph (and others) boot DVDs.

I'm interested in

21.06.96 Alcantara - Super Rock Festival, Lisbon, Portugal , 31min

depending on the price (and this persons reliability) I may splash out for it... and weed it...

Anyway, was just wondering...

Cheers

Ande
Ahrayeph

Post by Ahrayeph » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:40 am

There was this guy from Poland on the Nefilim.de forum a couple of months ago, who offered bootlegs for sale. Don't know if it's this guy. I do know it sparked a discussion about the unethical request of paying for bootlegs. Thing is, on this guy's site he says he's offering a trade : one bootleg DVD for the other. So if you have something he doesn't have yet, you might end up only having to pay the shipping costs. Reliability... When outside the bounds of the known (eg. most of the people on this forum) it's always a bit of a leap of faith, isn't it?
Coma
Psychonaut

Post by Coma » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:32 am

Yeah on the other forum he was posting and PMing people about buying his bootlegs. He has been around for awhile and you will find that he has many names (shuglin, belrin and Milan are some I know) There is also a member Milan here but i'm not sure if it is the same person. He used to also list on Ebay alot late 2004 but I haven't seen him on there since.

All that said, I have never bought from him.

Oh and here is the old thread...

http://p216.ezboard.com/fthenewtheoldan ... ID=4.topic
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Ande
Watcher

Post by Ande » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:24 am

its all academic now...his email is no longer working...it bounced...

Anybody got the Lisbon gig...willing to trade, I'm in the process of digging out/sorting my stuff...

Ande
elnar
Moonchild

Re: Anybody dealt with "belrin@wp.pl" at geocities

Post by elnar » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:16 am

Ande wrote:Has anybody had any dealings with "belrin@wp.pl" :?:

they have a small site at :arrow: http://www.geocities.com/belrinx/Nephilim_bootlegs.html, trading and selling Neph (and others) boot DVDs.

I'm interested in

21.06.96 Alcantara - Super Rock Festival, Lisbon, Portugal , 31min

depending on the price (and this persons reliability) I may splash out for it... and weed it...

Anyway, was just wondering...

Cheers

Ande
Hi Ande,

i have this DVD, if you interested in a trade, pls drop me a line: (ndaray@yahoo.com)

cheers
daray
Stripe
Moonchild

Post by Stripe » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:11 pm

sorry, never had any deal with this person... and can´t help you with the wanted stuff :-(.

I still wait for the extracts/dawnrazor-lp i bought on ebay from this guy in the States. Over 2 weeks now, he received my payment more then 10 days ago, but i still wait... how long can a package "take" via airmail...?
Nic
The Watchman

Post by Nic » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:21 pm

Shouldn't be more than a week via airmail. Did he tell you when he sent it?
When routine bites hard and ambitions are low...
Ande
Watcher

Post by Ande » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:13 pm

Stripe wrote:I still wait for the extracts/dawnrazor-lp i bought on ebay from this guy in the States. Over 2 weeks now, he received my payment more then 10 days ago, but i still wait... how long can a package "take" via airmail...?
Actually, mail times have been up and down recently, I've had some things arrive in England in a week, yet packages to Germany, and France have been taking a week longer than that - and they were all mailed at the same time!

Of course, he may also be lazy getting to the actual post office to send it *whistle*

One more thing...I'm going to send you an email today about a package I got yesterday *notworthy*

Ande
Nic
The Watchman

Post by Nic » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:19 pm

Received a CD mailed out from the US today myself, it took six days to arrive.

Lets hope he's just lazy :wink:
When routine bites hard and ambitions are low...
Farkas
Watcher

Post by Farkas » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:46 pm

argh, this polish guy. i never bought anything and never will be. my 2 cent: bootlegs must be from fans to fans....trading or sharing, and not selling.

btw: does someone have dvd´s from 1993-1996 nefilim-era???
elnar
Moonchild

Post by elnar » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:49 pm

Farkas wrote:argh, this polish guy. i never bought anything and never will be. my 2 cent: bootlegs must be from fans to fans....trading or sharing, and not selling.

btw: does someone have dvd´s from 1993-1996 nefilim-era???
akad... :D