SBE bootlegs?

Bootlegs. Many people don't like them for various reasons. But they also has a good collection value for some people. Here you discuss about bootlegs in all forms; tapes, records, CDs, videos etc.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Bau
Nephilim

SBE bootlegs?

Post by Bau » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:16 pm

Big thanks to those posting these! *notworthy*

I see several links in the sharing section, but someone also said there was 2 versions of night 2?

I was curious as to who all made bootlegs and how many version there are? Links anyone?

I was trying to listen to the 'outtro' to night 2 the thing after 'Celebrate' it sounds like it might be something good but alas, its so 'garbled' I can make out what thats supose to be at all. :cry:

I guess I could wait for the offical stuff, I see from the photos that the shows were being filmed, but who knows when and if anything will be released at this rate.

Sadly I don't have Carls patience. It must have been all those sermons when he was a kid, all he did was wait for them to be over, "waiting for you, waited all my life" guess he got used to waiting instead of physicaly rebeling.
Me - I'm used to tearing down doors to get out. Sometimes you just have to as instinct dictates. Fight tooth and nail, chew your foot off to get out of the trap.
Though funny my students tell me I have loads of patience so mabee I should have been a doctor instead, though on second thought , my healing skills seem to suck.

Well I hope something surfaces soon. But I might just find other fish to fry as the pan has allready gotten quite hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7m1x5XAKYk
squishy
Nephilim

Re: SBE bootlegs?

Post by squishy » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:11 pm

Bau wrote:I was trying to listen to the 'outtro' to night 2 the thing after 'Celebrate' it sounds like it might be something good but alas, its so 'garbled' I can make out what thats supose to be at all. :cry:
The outro was the second (final) part of Celebrate (Second Seal), found on "Psychonaut" MCD & 7'' (short, 6' version) and "Psychonaut" 12'' (complete, splendid 9' version). The shorter one is also on the 2nd CD of "Revelations", if my memory serves me well . . .
remember what the doorknob said
angry bob
Nephilim

Post by angry bob » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:41 pm

fuckin' love this thing to the bone :D

it can be found here
morning comes as light burning out my eyes
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:33 pm

angry bob wrote:fuckin' love this thing to the bone :D

it can be found here
Me too, as I must have said a dozen times . . . A shame they put the shorter version on "Revelations" :evil: :evil: :evil:
remember what the doorknob said
Badlander
Leviathan

Re: SBE bootlegs?

Post by Badlander » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:55 am

Bau wrote: I see several links in the sharing section, but someone also said there was 2 versions of night 2?
Druide's master and the one I got from Dime (bananacamel's recording).
So different links leading to different versions. :wink:
And when the promise was broken, I cashed in a few of my dreams
Druide
Dawnrazor

Post by Druide » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:28 am

@ Bau :

Both Masters are complete !

Ad Mortem : viewtopic.php?t=1412

Ad Vitam : viewtopic.php?t=1436

:)
Druide
Dawnrazor