NEW SINGLE HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Discuss about the albums and videos the band has released over the years. The band we are talking about here is of course F.O.T.N. and not side-projects, similar bands etc. Please use other sections if you want to talk about the weather.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

ww
Moonchild

Re: NEW SINGLE HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Post by ww » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:29 pm

"other formats to be announced shortly"
hahahahahha

how long has it been now since that announcement?

was the "exclusive pre release sampler" available at the most recent gig?
hahahahahahaha

"DHL didn't deliver" to the German gigs about half a year ago
yeah, sure......
WolfLover
Dawnrazor

Post by WolfLover » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:49 pm

TruGoff wrote:Drums ARE Lees samples! *whistle* No mention of Tony and a sprinkling of Gav guitar. Not the strongest and definitely not like classic Fields songs. Seems as though this has been put together in rush and on iTunes!!! Really make us wonder if there are a finance crisis within the band or member has money problem? Good to have something new and not a bad effort although obviously not a BAND effort. Tony not on record is small disappointing but not surprise regarding rumours of late. :? :wink:
It was good to hear something new for sure. 'The Prophecy' is very very good, but not incredible as many people seem to think, but each to their own. I miss the Guitar Arpeggios of old, but it is still a good song though. :)
If you pass through my soul tonight
Gather all his troubles
Tomorrow's long with eternal night
Gather for tomorrow
When I'm gone wait here
Discover all of earth's surprises
When I'm gone wait here
I'll send my child my last good smile
ww
Moonchild

Post by ww » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:10 pm

"A physical release on both CD and vinyl, containing exclusive artwork and bonus material, will follow in due course."

No CD, no exclusive artwork, no bonus material.
and
It has been more than a year that this "special pre release sampler" was announced for the Germany 2016 gigs.
And I will not mention those announced EPs, new songs, albums etc.

What you get is mugs, old shirts and the same setlists over and over again (well, they do not have that many songs anyway)

The Prophecy single was the first FOTN music I did not buy and it takes really quite a lot to put me off one of my favourite bands.
So sad, lame and let's face it, a complete and deliberate rip off.