"My words made flesh"

Discuss about the albums and videos the band has released over the years. The band we are talking about here is of course F.O.T.N. and not side-projects, similar bands etc. Please use other sections if you want to talk about the weather.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Will the words " Burn, Sun, Fousand, Soul, Eyes" be used again on the new FOTN album?

1] Yes ('Prophesy' already makes use of them again!)
44%
2] No. (Carl is genius.)
No votes
3] Don't care its been so long.
33%
4] Would rather a one-off 2hr+ 'Classic line-up farewell show' (DVD from show of coaurse!)
22%

Total votes: 9
TruGoff
Moonchild

"My words made flesh"

Post by TruGoff » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Porhaps the long wait for new matarial is because ( hate to say it but think I'm not alone?) they're in lean times creatively? :?
Last edited by TruGoff on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Re: "My words made flesh"

Post by NorthernNephilim » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Combination of 3 + 4 ;)
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:09 am

Fousand ? Is that a city in Thailand ? *whistle*

I'm outta here…
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:39 am

I've voted yes because it's already a beginning, somewhat like stammering may happen before making a true speech. Also speaking onomatopoeia instead of making full sentence is a way to spare saliva I guess.
In the case of Carl we know it's a genuine specificity, with double benefits for himself :

in the case of songs ground : the music says more, imagination of the listener will do the rest

and when it's about speaking as in interviews it's rather a mark of wisdom to say few chosen words rather than being misunderstood and having to explain afterwards with long speech.
ThomasB wrote:Fousand ? Is that a city in Thailand ? *whistle*

I'm outta here…

or wouldn't it be a contraction of full/fool of sand like some castle in the sky?