short video on yt with long intro of Love Under Will

Discuss about the albums and videos the band has released over the years. The band we are talking about here is of course F.O.T.N. and not side-projects, similar bands etc. Please use other sections if you want to talk about the weather.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

blazebond
Moonchild

short video on yt with long intro of Love Under Will

Post by blazebond » Fri May 04, 2012 4:20 am

I just can't find it on YT, and I am sure, that I saw this...can anyone help me to find this....there was problem with Carl's mike and he even smile for a while... thank you, i will be glad to see this again
angry bob
Nephilim

Re: short video on yt with long intro of Love Under Will

Post by angry bob » Fri May 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Google "nefilim smiley" and you'll find it!
morning comes as light burning out my eyes
wshaffer
Psychonaut

Post by wshaffer » Fri May 04, 2012 4:38 pm

blazebond wrote:I just can't find it on YT, and I am sure, that I saw this...can anyone help me to find this....there was problem with Carl's mike and he even smile for a while... thank you, i will be glad to see this again
Haha - I love that one. It's so odd to see Carl singing his heart out with no sound coming through. And I love the way the band just keeps cranking through that intro without missing a beat.

Here it is: http://youtu.be/91racO9FJpo
blazebond
Moonchild

Post by blazebond » Thu May 10, 2012 10:46 am

Many Thanks Guys :)

another stupid question of neewbie: is there obtainable entire show? I suppose it was from VHS. or at least audio bootleg from that show, this intro is fabulous :)
michaeljee
Moonchild

Post by michaeljee » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:45 am

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?
Michaeljee