DVD "bonus videos"

Discuss about the albums and videos the band has released over the years. The band we are talking about here is of course F.O.T.N. and not side-projects, similar bands etc. Please use other sections if you want to talk about the weather.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

blazebond
Moonchild

DVD "bonus videos"

Post by blazebond » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:49 am

why they put those "incredible" videos by Rubicon at the Nephs DVD? Just watched and still can't get balance right ... Is it that old line up minus Carl, that someone's still crying for? Are they really the same musicians? Enlighten me, please
angry bob
Nephilim

Re: DVD "bonus videos"

Post by angry bob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:42 pm

blazebond wrote:why they put those "incredible" videos by Rubicon at the Nephs DVD? Just watched and still can't get balance right ... Is it that old line up minus Carl, that someone's still crying for? Are they really the same musicians? Enlighten me, please
Call the dudes at Beggars Banquet, they'll enlighten you! :P
morning comes as light burning out my eyes
blazebond
Moonchild

Post by blazebond » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:53 pm

just call, but nobody picks up the bloody phone ;)
angry bob
Nephilim

Post by angry bob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:02 pm

I am crying after Rubicon gotta say... and am happy to have those vids on the dvd. I'm crying even more after Nefilim. So how's Penetration video - old Neph vids for the balance to you? :twisted:
morning comes as light burning out my eyes
blazebond
Moonchild

Post by blazebond » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Really like the first album, What Starts, Ends, good time to listen again, after years..., also those b sides - cellar demo tracks were just great...if I recall well...
Yes, you're right, Morphic Fields stuff wipe out the feelings, that came from this unlucky (for me) Insatiable video, even Crazed is so so (like that guitar solo).

edit: Brave Hearts (Cellar Tape) from Crazed single is just masterpiece..so now, thanks one annoying video listening all Rubicon discography...
Now this unfortune topic should be closed, deleted.. or so ;)