Transcend records new signing

Discuss about the albums and videos the band has released over the years. The band we are talking about here is of course F.O.T.N. and not side-projects, similar bands etc. Please use other sections if you want to talk about the weather.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

wild bill buttock
Nephilim

Transcend records new signing

Post by wild bill buttock » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:43 pm

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =441663112

Watch this space for news on new signings Scar My Eyes and of course Fields of the Nephilim.......

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lord Mureth
Nephilim

Post by Lord Mureth » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:53 pm

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh indeed.... very interesting.

So I would assume that McCoy is no longer on SPV then? Strange, as I would have thought the previous deal has worked well for both parties; I assume Mourning Sun sold relatively well, it was certainly well received... and it was certainly well promoted and marketed by SPV. Would Transcend have that kind of clout?
angry bob
Nephilim

Post by angry bob » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:17 pm

"Look out for new releases in from.... and of course the legendary Fields of the Nephilim!"
This info has been on the front myspace page of TR for months.
Yep he is no longer with spv. He got pissed off coz they used name Fields of the Nephilim without his permission. And now he has no choice... must sing for bloody FotN again

:mrgreen:
morning comes as light burning out my eyes
wild bill buttock
Nephilim

Post by wild bill buttock » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Ah ccok! Thought I might have been on to something then and all. You'd think I'd know better by now.
Thanks for letting us know it's the usual spin, Bob. :evil:
ojopaj
Watcher

Post by ojopaj » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:26 am

angry bob wrote:He got pissed off coz they used name Fields of the Nephilim without his permission.
Huh? Where's that info from? All the interviews etc make it seem pretty clear that was McCoy's choice, not a record label....
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." — Robert J. Hanlon
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:30 am

angry bob wrote:"He got pissed off coz they used name Fields of the Nephilim without his permission. :mrgreen:
Haven't they also released a full length CD, an outtakes CDEP and two or three live DVDs? All without permission, bastards!
remember what the doorknob said
Lord Mureth
Nephilim

Post by Lord Mureth » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:33 am

squishy wrote:
angry bob wrote:"He got pissed off coz they used name Fields of the Nephilim without his permission. :mrgreen:
Haven't they also released a full length CD, an outtakes CDEP and two or three live DVDs? All without permission, bastards!
Blimey, I was only on holiday for a few days... when did all this happen? :shock:

Hope they weren't limited editions and I'm too late... <sob>
Bau
Nephilim

Re: Transcend records new signing

Post by Bau » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:31 pm

wild bill buttock wrote:http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =441663112

Watch this space for news on new signings Scar My Eyes and of course Fields of the Nephilim.......

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77hGo1IRaFA

arrooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:35 pm

Lord Mureth wrote:
squishy wrote:
Blimey, I was only on holiday for a few days... when did all this happen? :shock:

Hope they weren't limited editions and I'm too late... <sob>
limited and hand signed ! :shock:
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”