Watain "Water of Ain" lyrics C.M.Coy's part

Discuss about the albums and videos the band has released over the years. The band we are talking about here is of course F.O.T.N. and not side-projects, similar bands etc. Please use other sections if you want to talk about the weather.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ngie
Leviathan

Watain "Water of Ain" lyrics C.M.Coy's part

Post by Ngie » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:57 am

so now in these new visuals, never :?: ...
baba
Watcher

Re: Watain "Water of Ain" lyrics C.M.Coy's part

Post by baba » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:35 am

Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:50 pm

"So now
I must leave these shores
and never
to return
so I'll set my sail
towards the setting sun
and the end
of the world"

Thanks a lot Baba for your precious help. *notworthy* Without you I would stay in the state that Squishy properly described as "mighty impressed both by the mana of his voice and by the mana of our not being able to understand a single word of the predictable crap Watain boys talked him into mumbling."

And from where does she also take it -might she say? "But the lyrics of that spoken word fragment, they were written by Watain - so the best we can hope is that McCoy most charismatically mumbles them.../"
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:16 am

Ngie wrote:Without you I would stay in the state that Squishy properly described as "mighty impressed both by the mana of his voice and by the mana of our not being able to understand a single word of the predictable crap Watain boys talked him into mumbling."
But what a blessed, if brief, state it was ;) The cliched mediocrity of the song's "lyrics" is just outstanding.
Ngie wrote:And from where does she also take it -might she say? "But the lyrics of that spoken word fragment, they were written by Watain - so the best we can hope is that McCoy most charismatically mumbles them.../"
As far as the piece's authorship is concerned, have a look at the Metal Hammer fragment Pale Rider posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2539&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=120

btw, Squishy is not quite a female octopus :)
remember what the doorknob said
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 am

Oups, apologize if I misgendered you :cry: eight legged without nose wool creature :o on a neverending Watain's day :P
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:04 pm

No need to apologize :) And I do have a nose. It is well-hidden, though *whistle*
remember what the doorknob said
baba
Watcher

Post by baba » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:22 pm

I am a bit curious as to what the original lyrics were, did not McCoy say he changed them?