Deeper Deepest Dub

Discuss about the albums and videos the band has released over the years. The band we are talking about here is of course F.O.T.N. and not side-projects, similar bands etc. Please use other sections if you want to talk about the weather.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Elisium Fields
Watcher

Deeper Deepest Dub

Post by Elisium Fields » Mon May 12, 2008 2:23 pm

'Genesis & Revelation' list this track as from the ill-fated reunion in 1997. My question is were there any other tracks put down during this recording session?

Is it possible that more tracks lay unearthed?

I am not counting on it but it is worth asking nonetheless.
"I stand alone, inside you.....I stand alone, the skys bruised..........."
Dreadbear
Psychonaut

Demo

Post by Dreadbear » Fri May 16, 2008 10:42 am

But this is not really a new track, just an instrumental uncut slower demo of Deeper from Fallen. Not the best audio quality. I like it though....kinda meditative. Sometimes I think Jungle have tampered with this one by slowing it down....but I´m not sure.

Haul and pull up!

/Dread but dreaming
Bau
Nephilim

Re: Demo

Post by Bau » Fri May 16, 2008 10:51 am

Dreadbear wrote:But this is not really a new track, just an instrumental uncut slower demo of Deeper from Fallen. Not the best audio quality. I like it though....kinda meditative. Sometimes I think Jungle have tampered with this one by slowing it down....but I´m not sure.

Haul and pull up!

/Dread but dreaming
hmm I've been working on a remix using this track as its fun to use it as a backing track to play guitar too. Mabee I will do speedcore version HAImage
Elisium Fields
Watcher

Re: Demo

Post by Elisium Fields » Fri May 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Dreadbear wrote:But this is not really a new track, just an instrumental uncut slower demo of Deeper from Fallen.
Is there a complete and accurate list of all the tracks laid down in the studio around the time of the ill-fated reunion in 1997?

Is it possible there are still some tracks to reach the surface?
"I stand alone, inside you.....I stand alone, the skys bruised..........."