Blue

A forum to discuss the more arcane side of FOTN. If you want a more serious discussion on FOTN then you'll find it here.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ulfhednar
Moonchild

Blue

Post by Ulfhednar » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:06 pm

Why is the muse blue everywhere? Like Blue Angel in Blue Water, but it's not just McCoy, Syd Barrett was all over it. In Arnold Layne, it's Baby Blue seeing through a transparent mirror, in Terrapin it's a crystal blue star above the muse, in Gigolo Aunt he's going to see the blue (and the grey). And in the Doors The End, it's a blue bus (LA public transport) and blue rug (I think out of Brave New World). It's Blue Monday too and everywhere.

I think it's blue for male & is about their experience of and potentially escape from subjugation. Like Chord of Souls seems to be about. Is it about like the Mannaz rune, the transition from boy to man, and that is a metaphor for transcending a God we made to be Mother, and who'd keep us forever children?
Ulfhednar
Moonchild

Re: Blue

Post by Ulfhednar » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:26 pm

And it cross references out. If you listen, in Terrapin Barrett isn't saying oh baby, he's referring to the muse as being the O-Baby. It's fairly constant through all his stuff, and it's elsewhere like in Ian Brown's Keep What you Got video, he motions the muse was born from a zero. It's like Hermetics to conjure the 2nd Coming out of Infinity, or as per Floyd, to set the controls for the heart of the sun / son.
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:37 am

because blue in the heart of life, the blue of the ocean, the water, and the sky. Blue evokes something deep in all of us.

There has been a lot of research done on how various colors affect the brain. There is a whole science of using it in advertising and interior design to affect peoples moods. Many culture give spiritual means to colors.

Could be your seeing blue because YOU feel a connection with it. Not the other way around. After all gold is very commonly mentioned. Golden dawn. I'm sure if you looked for it you'd see what I mean.
Ulfhednar
Moonchild

Post by Ulfhednar » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:20 am

Nope, it's Hermetics. But it's not really Hermetics, or Rosicrucianism, they are just copying (backwards), it's Infinity mechanics. God's mysterious ways, uncovered it's the coming Universal Reformation.
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:43 pm

Ulfhednar wrote:Nope, it's Hermetics. But it's not really Hermetics, or Rosicrucianism, they are just copying (backwards), it's Infinity mechanics. God's mysterious ways, uncovered it's the coming Universal Reformation.
copying WHAT backwards? and how?

I've copied things backwards at times rather proficiantly.
Ulfhednar
Moonchild

Post by Ulfhednar » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:40 pm

Ichor is blue. Like Royalty. Like in Moonchild, which might be the chymical wedding.
Ulfhednar
Moonchild

Post by Ulfhednar » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:41 pm

ichor > choir, lifeblood of the Gods.
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:15 pm

Ulfhednar wrote:ichor > choir, lifeblood of the Gods.
oh thats like one of those word puzzles or codes where you switch the letters around. I've done those too.

On the reformation of the Gods, I'd say its high time, things are getting a bit dicey on this planet. Us upright apes have run amok and made a bloody mess of things. Id say the trees have taken about all they can stand.
Ulfhednar
Moonchild

Post by Ulfhednar » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:11 pm

That's what Reality is, a World puzzle like a metaphor, spells is all about 'spelling'. Like reading tea leaves, it's alchemy.

Like the two dancing warriors embossed on the Sutton Hoo helmet 'form' the Mannaz rune. Like the Alpha and Omega, the Omega is the O-game, like Barrett's O-Baby (Terrapin), or Gongs Zero the Hero. Where Time and Reality come from and how they work. How something comes from nothing and is immortal.

Let it be the end? As per - Gong You Never Blow Y'r Trip Forever.
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:59 pm

Reality certianly is a puzzle. So is language and the way people communicate.
The way symbols and are used reused , changed , valued and forgotten.
Creating only deep eclectic sentences and relatably even fanciful unique nuances.
But then I'm not much of a linguist.
Ulfhednar
Moonchild

Post by Ulfhednar » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:09 pm

I know how Reality works, and Time, it's through Infinity Mechanics. Infinity mechanics are the wheels on God's Throne. People have the wrong concept of Infinity, they confuse it with Eternity. It's the Philosopher's Stone & the Universal Reformation.

Zero. Zero the Hero in Gong, Barrett's O-Baby (Terrapin, It's is Obvious etc), the O-Boy in Beatles A Day in the Life.
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:47 am

Ulfhednar wrote:I know how Reality works, and Time, it's through Infinity Mechanics. Infinity mechanics are the wheels on God's Throne. People have the wrong concept of Infinity, they confuse it with Eternity. It's the Philosopher's Stone & the Universal Reformation.

Zero. Zero the Hero in Gong, Barrett's O-Baby (Terrapin, It's is Obvious etc), the O-Boy in Beatles A Day in the Life.
could you please give us a detailed breakdown of that? Like in a flow chart? I'm wondering where and why you are separating time from reality? Isn't time just a relative perception we have of witnessing the morphing of space?

I'm not familiar with those songs but I may give a listen.
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:49 am

Ulfhednar wrote:I know how Reality works, and Time, it's through Infinity Mechanics. Infinity mechanics are the wheels on God's Throne. People have the wrong concept of Infinity, they confuse it with Eternity. It's the Philosopher's Stone & the Universal Reformation.
is this what you are talking about understanding infinity mechanics
Ulfhednar wrote:Sutton Hoo helmet
? How does this relate to what you are saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj3_KqkI9Zo
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:01 am

Ulfhednar wrote:Why is the muse blue everywhere? Like Blue Angel in Blue Water, but it's not just McCoy, Syd Barrett was all over it. In Arnold Layne, it's Baby Blue seeing through a transparent mirror, in Terrapin it's a crystal blue star above the muse, in Gigolo Aunt he's going to see the blue (and the grey). And in the Doors The End, it's a blue bus (LA public transport) and blue rug (I think out of Brave New World). It's Blue Monday too and everywhere.

I think it's blue for male & is about their experience of and potentially escape from subjugation. Like Chord of Souls seems to be about. Is it about like the Mannaz rune, the transition from boy to man, and that is a metaphor for transcending a God we made to be Mother, and who'd keep us forever children?
this Styx song has a lot of your references in it

Suite Madame Blue, gaze in your looking glass
You're not a child anymore
Suite Madame Blue, the future is all but past
Dressed in your jewels, you made your own rules
You conquered the world and more, heaven's door

here is a live of it, the beginning is very atmospheric, the blow the roof off @ 6:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx-hxUi-QOQ
ojopaj
Watcher

Post by ojopaj » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:47 am

I thought "Blue Water" was a specific reference to the jewel in Beau Geste?

Or maybe he's referencing the Stevie Nicks or George Strait song? Lol
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." — Robert J. Hanlon
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:33 am

ojopaj wrote:I thought "Blue Water" was a specific reference to the jewel in Beau Geste?

Or maybe he's referencing the Stevie Nicks or George Strait song? Lol
Jewel? well my Styx pick was still on point lol

Stevie Nicks, yeah, wasn't she the one in the Moonchild video? I'm not understanding where George Straight plays into all this though. Perhaps he is jealous of Carl's bolero hat, and that some british guy made a sexier cowboy than him. I hear tell Roy Orbison was jealous too.

Id never heard of Beau Geste. Im a fan of classic movies so I watched a trailer. I think this could be the film that inspired the opening to the movie 'The Party" with Peter Sellers . hmm whats the connection to blue water? I don't know perhaps it's how his shoe floats away. Well I can't decribe it , It's something that has to be seen to be appreciated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN8FjyvrHY4