What is there in Carl's top gears?

A forum to discuss the more arcane side of FOTN. If you want a more serious discussion on FOTN then you'll find it here.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ngie
Leviathan

What is there in Carl's top gears?

Post by Ngie » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 am

Watching the volume of the cap, remembering that Carl's even modified his hats to grow their height I'm again wondering : but what does he put inside of them? What is this space made for?

What do you think? I know the question has already been evoked yet does anybody know the answer ?
Ngie
Leviathan

Re: What is there in Carl's top gears?

Post by Ngie » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:09 am

... apart from hair of course, here's a list of what came to my mind in order of appearance :

a rolled pullover in case of cold
his meal
a kit for smoking
a kirsch phial
a sewing kit
sudoku
a mini home studio lab
a squirrel
a pumpkin
a frontal lamp
a pair of spare socks
a survival blanket
some outfit to change physical appearance and vanish in the crowd ala Arsene Lupin, Artemus Gordon, etc.
a head guard of a new kind
tooling for his bike
a bag of juniper powder
a garland of cloves of garlic to keep suckers away
or even tefilin (whatever the device he fills with)?
This last asumption seems the most plausible now that I consider that his arm seems kitted up as well. :o
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:47 pm

You had the picture upside down. I fixed that:
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Nice reverso and a new creation *notworthy* !

I hadn't noticed the sign of the beast from his hands

Been wondering for some while :why all this occultism, satanism, OTO/Crowley stuff going on with FOTN ? -which I personaly find crap and stupid in contrast with the beauty of their art apart from that.
It's just nonsense unless you belong to some organization with which you signed an agreement and respect their rules and hierarchy for some advantage to get in return.
I've been wondering all these years and found no explanation until recently while exploring how the society works  with its rulers.
Even there I see no compatibility with FOTN as I believe and wish they are.

To resume here's excerpts of what I've found on the Internet : « Modern electronic-rock music, inaugurated in the early 1960s, is, and always has been, a joint enterprise of British military intelligence and Satanic cults. On the one side, the Satanists control the major rock groups through drugs, sex, threats of violence, and even murder. On the otherside, publicity, tours, and recordings are financed by record companies connected to British military intelligence circles. Both sides are intimately entwined with the biggest business in the world, the international drug trade.
The so-called "rock stars" are pathetic puppets caught in a much larger scheme. From the moment they receive their first recording royalties, the groups are heavily immersed in drugs. For example, much-admired "stars'' such as John Lennon of the Beatles and Keith Richard of the Rolling Stones, were heroin addicts. Richard had to obtain blood transfusions, replacing his entire heroin-laced blood supply, in order to get a visa to enter the United States.
The "rock stars" are also totally artificial media creations. Their public image, as well as their music, is fabricated from behind the scenes by controllers.
 »
Below in the same page is an article about EMI entitled
The Satanic Roots of Rock by Donald Phau
http://www.illuminati-news.com/satanic_roots.htm

« Hollywood and the music industry are big mind control centers, used by the Illuminati to influence us in ways that fit their goals. We have seen many great artists come and go over the years, and as we think about it they have influenced us quite a lot in different ways. We all have our favorites, who many of us "look up to" and admire. They are a big part of the children's and teenagers' lives. I have covered parts of the Hollywood business in other articles, but just as interesting is the music industry.

In the book by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler, The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave, they mention that the music industry (and the Country Music Industry in particular) is loaded with artists who work as mind control programmers, and many of the musicians are mind control slaves with split personalities. 
»
http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-and- ... of-art.htm

There are also available videos with aim to make obvious how it shows in Hip-Hop for instance. http://thedoggstar.com/articles/illumin ... -industry/

So what you people think? Have we been missing some important point about our Fields of the Nephilim? A point which would considerably change how we see them and a new articulation to decipher the lyrics with a new ear at them.
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Ngie wrote:satanism
But which kind of Satanism?

I myself have thing for the Church of Statan's definition of Satanism.

And the occultism... mankind has lived thousands of years with it, so why throw it away? Mankind has a thing for the occult, the success of fantasy books and films should be proof enough.

And about Rock and Satanism... it's a rebel thing you know. :wink:
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 am

I have nothing against any kind of spirituality, but against those who make use of them for criminal purposes on a manipulative perverse basis,
I have nothing against spiritualities as long as they're not tools for the slavery of the disarmed by the fierce.
I wish evolution for the people of each level, one that puts enraged wolves under control rather than ewes, where the strength is put in the service of everybody including those who have a lack of it.
I am positively interested in the spiritualities when they can be considered as a manual of exercise for the thought and/or a light shaft, as long as they're for entertainment purpose and/or a guidance out of the blackness and the heavinesses of this world.

Thanks Markandre for introducing Anton Lavey to me. 8)
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 am

There is a wonderful interview from the perspective of musicians on all this Satanism, et al. thing: Ozzy Osbourne meets Marilyn Manson from 1997.
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Yes a lifelike one. 8)
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Ngie wrote:Image

Watching the volume of the cap, remembering that Carl's even modified his hats to grow their height I'm again wondering : but what does he put inside of them? What is this space made for?

What do you think? I know the question has already been evoked yet does anybody know the answer ?
the hat does look rather poofy, but interesting, I like it. If it was me I'd roll up my hair and put it in it on a hot day.
At anyrate, it's nice to see him in a change of clothes , though i'm still waiting for those cheesecake photos...
Twist of fate wont give me a break and myself I'm slow and tired ~ COC
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Bau wrote:If it was me I'd roll up my hair and put it in it on a hot day.
A man should possibly do that when he comes to some one horse town full of red necks. A real man on the other hand will provide the Doc with new customers.

The hair beneath the hat can also soak up all the sweat caused by the hair insulated hat.
wshaffer
Psychonaut

Post by wshaffer » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:25 am

Bau wrote: At anyrate, it's nice to see him in a change of clothes , though i'm still waiting for those cheesecake photos...
Well, this is probably not quite what you meant, but I couldn't resist:

Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 am

Nice one *notworthy*
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:39 pm

wshaffer wrote:
Bau wrote: At anyrate, it's nice to see him in a change of clothes , though i'm still waiting for those cheesecake photos...
Well, this is probably not quite what you meant, but I couldn't resist:

PMSL!!!!!!! :lol: *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
Twist of fate wont give me a break and myself I'm slow and tired ~ COC
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:42 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:08 pm

The more I look at it the more I see the plausibility of this space in Carl top gears being filled by tefilin. Even the evocation of the name making of those fields Fields of the Tefilin I find hilarious! :D

"Kabbalahists wear a black cube (tefillin) on their heads. Again this represents the power of the Uni-verse that resides within us!!!!" http://healingartscommunitycenter.com/R ... -State.htm