Transformation According to Personocratia

A forum to discuss the more arcane side of FOTN. If you want a more serious discussion on FOTN then you'll find it here.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ngie
Leviathan

Transformation According to Personocratia

Post by Ngie » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:04 pm

"We are talking here about the TRANSFORMATION OF CONSCIOUSNESS !

The human being serves as a transition between unconscious animality and conscious idessity.
It allows the unconscious, limited, mortal person to become the conscious, unlimited, immortal person. From this transformation will emerge a NEW, DIFFERENT BEING, the Idessic Being.

Like «Improved Chimps »*, humans only differ from animals in their possession of free will. They can choose to say Yes or No to Fear, while animals do not have that choice. Mentally, humans have evolved tremendously. They have had great success in fields related to science and the arts. However, this is only an animal improvement. Humans merely attempt to extend their limits in all fields connected to death... but they remain within these limits and finally die, suffocated, like fish in their fishbowl. They are still missing the essential: the conscience of their true being, their IMMORTAL Creative Spirit.

This fishbowl of illusion is ruled by tricks, artifices, lies, falsehood, fraud, manipulation,… The biggest liar, cheater, manipulator always wins. Big fish eat little fish. The strongest fish rule. War is the only game and the players must either attack or defend themselves. Everyone is scared to death and everyone finally dies. There is only one true winner, DEATH itself, which kills everyone. It is truly Hell-on-Earth.

« As long as death exists, life will end in drama».* Humanity has now reached the bottom of the fishbowl of death. Its Homo sapiens mind has been used for HAVING more, not BEING more. This has brought Hell-on-Earth as we know it today. Big fish have eaten the little fish... water is getting scarce... fish are suffocating. « We have reached the times of intolerable pressure… Our failure brings marvellous hope.* » Let’s rejoice!

Hell-on-Earth is an «evolutionary necessity*». It forces the fish to abandon its survival tools, to shatter its fishbowl, to break the wall of illusion and finally live. Changing of environment, changing of state, BEING! Stop the suffocation and the fish will continue to turn in circles, to dream of heaven, limited by the glass walls, separated from reality, preoccupied by survival until death prevails… This has been the case for thousands of years. The time has now come to change directions. We must STOP, make a 180° turn, and finally jump right into a NEW consciousness.

This transformation of consciousness will not be the result of prayers or meditation. It will happen as a result of Idessic Conscious Action. Only sheep, poor creatures separated from their Creator, can think that a Saviour will deliver them from all suffering. It is I who creates Hell-on-Earth, in my own image. Thus, only I can create the opposite: Heaven-on-Earth.

«How can I achieve this?»
- By BEHAVING, in my daily thoughts, words and actions, as the Unlimited Idessic Creatrix that I truly am.

«What can stop me from succeeding?»
- FEAR. My fear of loosing what I possess, my fear of not getting what I want.

And to think that fear is but a shadow. There is no past, no future. My possessions, all that is matter, do not even exist. Subtle and terrible illusion!
* Expressions from a person known as «The Mother» (1878-1973) found in the book «The Mind of the Cells» by Satprem - ERI "

http://www.personocratia.com/
Ngie
Leviathan

Re: Transformation According to Personocratia

Post by Ngie » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Interview of Ghis Lanctot in English so that to listen instead of reading (once freed the hands and the body can move = much better for the health 8) ) :
1/ http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc7ck3 ... s-1_webcam
2/ http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc7bqb ... s-2_webcam
3/ http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc7b2c ... s-3_webcam