Fields of the particle

A forum to discuss the more arcane side of FOTN. If you want a more serious discussion on FOTN then you'll find it here.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ngie
Leviathan

Fields of the particle

Post by Ngie » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Fields as the soul governing agency of the particle is from an Einstein quote.

"In other words in the world of invisible things fields and particles matter. It's the field that gives shape to the matter. And this is the basis of quantum physics. This becomes relevant when they say : ok here's the physical particles of my body. Why are they in a healthy state or why could they be in a sick state, that's the physical expression )...(

"we are physical things in the world within our bodies, we are immersed in fields retromagnetic fields magnetic fields itself all kinds of fields like telephone cellphone fields television fields radio fields whole ranges. What is the difference between the newtonian physics and the quantum physics is this. The newtonian physics focuses on the particles. The quantum physics says:you won't understand
you don't understand why the particles take this shape then you have to understand the field. It's the fields that control biology. It's the invible forces. " Science & Theory behind the Tapping World Summit - Bruce Lipton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Tt0yGM ... re=related

Having a look on the definition of particle in grammar by Wikipedia after that I found quite fun thinking of interchanging the word nephilim by particle (and reverso)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_particle

So Fields of the nephilim or fields of the Particle? :o

By all means this appears to be the best explanation with which to provide Alexis Petridis interviewer of The Guardian.co.uk after his article "Goth for life" about Carl Mc Coy's enigmatic personnality and behaviour during their encounter. :D
Enoch
Dawnrazor

Re: Fields of the particle

Post by Enoch » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:26 pm

I don't see where "grammatical particles" (as a category "defined" by lazy linguists who couldn't be bothered at first to investigate further) would fit into the theme of particle vs. wave which is the interesting thing about quantum physics. I also don't see why one would quote Einstein of all physicists, when he wasn't exactly the hero of quantum mechanics. And the last thing I don't quite understand is the link to McCoy - couldn't he decide whether he's made of particles or represents a function?

Care to explain the reasoning behind the initial contribution, or are those just more or less random thoughts and associations meant to inspire us?
:P
Night obliterates the day and all the fun begins
The Damned - Curtain Call

Citizen of a nation otherwise populated mainly by blinded, brain damaged xenophobes
Amleth
Moonchild

Post by Amleth » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Or Fields of the Wiki - apologies, but does anyone really believe anything they read in Wikipedia...?
Enoch
Dawnrazor

Post by Enoch » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:39 pm

The problem you see in this posting is the Wiki-link about a grammatical topic? Really? :roll:

Citizen of a nation otherwise populated mainly by blinded, brain damaged xenophobes
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Enoch wrote: And the last thing I don't quite understand is the link to McCoy - couldn't he decide whether he's made of particles or represents a function?

FOTN , fields vs particles - is it the individual people and things all contribting to the form it has taken , or is it the forces in motion that brought everything and everyone together and inspired the thoughts (hence actions) that cause it to form as it has.
Twist of fate wont give me a break and myself I'm slow and tired ~ COC
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:21 am

Enoch : Apologies for not answering : my somewhat chamallow brain those days is now busy elsewhere and amongst other things by an otherwise important and mysterious question since a phtograph by Paul Harris posted on Fb. Here's the inspiring pic

As for the question it'll find its place better as a new topic.
Enoch
Dawnrazor

Post by Enoch » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Bau: Hm, interesting way to think about it. Reminds me of discussions about books, whether it is the physical being "writer" who creates a text, or if it isn't rather the circumstances, the time and surroundings (physical as well as literary, "Zeitgeist" etc. - called "discourse") that is constituting a text...

Ngie: No problem - there is no one forcing anyone to answer in a specific amount of time, or to answer at all ;) Didn't mean to come across like this. Nice picture, looks like Carl signing a poster... ;)

alex111
Moonchild

Post by alex111 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:35 am

is it successful??????????

-------------------------------
classic solitaire
Last edited by alex111 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shine
Moonchild

Post by Shine » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Bau wrote:
Enoch wrote: And the last thing I don't quite understand is the link to McCoy - couldn't he decide whether he's made of particles or represents a function?

FOTN , fields vs particles - is it the individual people and things all contribting to the form it has taken , or is it the forces in motion that brought everything and everyone together and inspired the thoughts (hence actions) that cause it to form as it has.
Don't hold me to it, but I'm pretty sure that he is made up of particles. But you didn't hear it from me.
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:39 pm

:lol: