Nephilim devorours : a very topical (not old) myth

A forum to discuss the more arcane side of FOTN. If you want a more serious discussion on FOTN then you'll find it here.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ngie
Leviathan

Nephilim devorours : a very topical (not old) myth

Post by Ngie » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:26 pm

An illustration in a video here :

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b2k98YLSnk>
Bau
Nephilim

Re: Nephilim devorours : a very topical (not old) myth

Post by Bau » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:19 pm

*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* ah yes so as devours of earth we are the return of the nephilim?

good video and spot on about things reaching critical mass on this planet. Overpopulation is realy the root of the problem. too many of us to sustain in a closed ecosystem of earth.

The problems are much bigger than just eating meat. Even if we dont eat meat, that will not solve things. Lets say being vegitarian cause people to be healthier, well eventualy the planet cant sustain the farming population either. infact this is still part of the problem, they have left out how land has been destroyed by this , like what is happening with the palm oil ndustry and peticides for plants etc etc.

Its not about being veg , its about living sustainably in ballence with the enviroment. The real answer is for everyone to start raising a large part of their own food, and other things like not using plastic to ease the enviromental burden.
the factory farming is a horror, that is very true. Being veg is vaulble against that.

I've been organic grdening for about 3 years now (still learning) had my own birds for eggs, cut way back on meat consumption and buy grass feed free range beef etc. Working on delving into what is needed for solar and wind power. I just dont have the means to be completely self sustaining at this point given my situation.

Trouble is everyone needs to do these things for it to have an impact, and most of the population is too complacent and focused on shit that doesnt matter. But its a sinking ship and we all are going down togther. Trees come down, its the second great flood. Only instead of water its our own filth and garbage.

Watch this vid by some native Alaskans on ocean plastic, the extent of it is mind blowing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBO-c5GMDQ

DNA studies show Alaskans came to Hawai`i as the first humans they knew they had a closed ecosystem and had strick ways of manging this. Do to getting away from that awareness, they have a real problem there now with over population and development, poisoning of watersheds. Also ocean plastic washing up. Im taking an online course next month about the ancient hawaiian land management practices. should be interesting.

The Hawaii state motto is "Ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono" which means "the life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness" they need to live up to this, so should we all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cAbHGZ6F8M
Twist of fate wont give me a break and myself I'm slow and tired ~ COC
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:50 pm

markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Bau wrote:The real answer is for everyone to start raising a large part of their own food
I live in a city. So I guess I have to turn to Vertical Farming:
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:57 pm

markandre13 wrote:
Bau wrote:The real answer is for everyone to start raising a large part of their own food
*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Bau wrote:*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* ah yes so as devours of earth we are the return of the nephilim?
:arrow: :mrgreen: and we may end like this : *cthulhu* if we go on eating all and anything without more consideration.

Thank you very much for the links to Rainbow Warriors text and video, and for sharing your own inspiring way of living.
*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*

That's such good to be acknowledged of such things as a change to all the dead and wrong stuff widely spread in the news, films, etc.
Fighting daily to resist to the zombification induced is perhaps The path for We The Nephilim : to become Rainbow Warriors.

Well, if you love animals and trees, people and
rainbows, then maybe you are a
"Warrior of the Rainbow"
from a Cherokee story

Another inspiration : The Bishnoï sacred environmentalists
http://treesouls.com/eco-conservation/b ... entalists/
Bau wrote:Of course the problems are much bigger than just eating meat. (.../...)

Trouble is everyone needs to do these things for it to have an impact, and most of the population is too complacent and focused on shit that doesnt matter.
Keeping with considerations as such is discouraging to do a thing. What for if we're only few, one may think. It will not be enough to change things and everything is lost already. Yet the bunch of few people who do something for a change are the beginners and openers of the road which later will be taken by the many. It's got to start somewhere. Life sustains.

Here's a true story of 4 deers rescued at sea :
http://juneauempire.com/stories/100810/ ... 3934.shtml
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:43 pm

markandre13 wrote:
/a/a7/Vertical_farms.jpg[/img]
*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
Since more and more people live in the cities now called megapoles it's a cool alternative for the future to bring grass and green in the gray dying !

And if you've got a garden you may breed your own hen.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -hens.html
corvus corax
Moonchild

Post by corvus corax » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:45 am

think in the future we will have to self sustain we are using up our resourses terribly fast tbh *cthulhu*
Moonchild
Here come the silver pieces
Can't you see
You're losing me