Brain's Biggest Hidden Enemy:MSG

A forum to discuss the more arcane side of FOTN. If you want a more serious discussion on FOTN then you'll find it here.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ngie
Leviathan

Brain's Biggest Hidden Enemy:MSG

Post by Ngie » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 pm

E621, E951, etc...

http://e621.org/

"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson (1778)
markandre13
Leviathan

Re: Brain's Biggest Hidden Enemy:MSG

Post by markandre13 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Ngie wrote:E621, E951, etc...
  • Glutamate is also used in the brain. For that reason there is a barrier in us to keep the glutamate away from the brain. It doesn't work in all people.
  • Soy sauce also has glutamate. But when eaten with rice, the rice will neutralize the glutamate. In China they use soy sauce instead of salt.
  • Most artificial sweeteners are also under suspicion to being related to cancer. But then, the first report of cancer dates back to around 500 B.C. to Persian queen Atossa. Also the Tasmanian Devil has quite a problem with cancer these days. Ask him, but don't kiss him. (You'll know why when you look him up.)
  • etc.
And then there's also the pesticides. Or that there's no Selenium left in our acres. Or that I eat sweets at work days to deal with the stress. Or that I don't like fruits but should. Or that there are so many contradicting opinions on the topic of food that I don't know what to think.

So I eat mostly organic, keeping beef at a minimum and hope that its good for me and the environment. :|

But brains biggest enemy is television. (Curiously it's something I've learned from television by (a) watching Max Headroom and (b) watching too much of it.) *whistle*
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Thanks for the Atossa reference, beautiful head :D

Everybody should behave as a watchman nowadays and not swallow any food without suspicion from whatever source it may come television included of course !

I've never met a tasmanian devil but watching them on this video remind me of our poticians in campaign.. also I wish I could play with this sound, lowing it some degrees. I guess it could be funny a listenning afterwards. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU44KwIfBXM
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Ngie wrote: I've never met a tasmanian devil
Tasmanian+Devil.jpg
Tasmanian+Devil.jpg (12.85 KiB) Viewed 10178 times
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
wild bill buttock
Nephilim

Post by wild bill buttock » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:11 am

Totally agree MSG is evil and should be wiped out
and The Scorpions and UFO, all shite.
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:42 am

*notworthy* *notworthy* :lol: :lol: :lol: I wholeheartedly agree!